|| Lantēpsa Jēnqa - The Promise One ||

Lord Tyrion Lannister had arranged a meeting with the Masters. The other council members did not approve of what he did but what choice do they have? They have to keep the city together in any way they can even if they don't approve of it.

Now, He and Lord Varys are standing in the throne room with a red priestess from Volantis whom he summoned. They want her to help them with their problem.

" You don't need to persuade me. I came to help. " The red priestess spoke who is named Kinvara.

" Rhaenyra Eliana Sunfire is the one who was promised. From the fire, she was reborn to remake the world. " She took the steps to get closer to the two lords.

" She has freed the slaves from their chains and crucified the guilty Masters for their sins. " The Priestess continued.

" She did indeed. " Lord Tyrion said.

" Her dragons are fire made flesh, a gift from the Lord of light. But you heard all of this before, haven't you? On the Long Bridge of Volantis. " Kinvara stated as she look at the small lord.

" The dragons will purify nonbelievers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away. " She added to her preach.

" Ideally we'd avoid purifying too many nonbelievers. The Mother of Dragons has followers of many different faiths. " Tyrion tried to argue in a nice way that he can. Not wanting to offend the priestess.

" You want your queen to be worshipped and obeyed. And while she's gone, you want her advisors to be worshipped and obeyed. " The two lords were quiet for a second before one decided to respond.

" I'd settled for obeyed. " Lord Tyrion answered.

" I will summon my most eloquent priests. They will spread the word. Rhaenyra has been sent to lead the people against the darkness in this war, and in the great war still to come. " Lady Kinvara informed them.

" That sounds most excellent. " Tyrion was about to continue but was cut off by Lord Varys.

" A man named Stannis Baratheon was anointed as the chosen one by one of your priestesses. He, too, had a glorious destiny. He attacked King's Landing and was soundly defeated by the man standing beside me. " Varys said, referring to Tyrion.

" Last I had heard, he had been defeated again, this time at Winterfell, and this time for good. " The Spider said without taking his eyes off the lady.

" We'd be most grateful for any support you could provide the queen. " Tryion tried to intervene and to stop the forming tension between the two.

" I suppose it's hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake. Isn't that the whole point of being a fanatic? You're always right. Everything is the Lord's will. " Varys' hate is well visible in his voice.

He always had a grudge when it comes to sorcerers, witches, or to anyone who is related to magic because of what happened to him.

" Everything is the Lord's will. But men and women make mistakes. Even honest servants of the Lord. " Kinvara reasoned.

" And you, an honest servant of the Lord, why should I trust you to know any more than the priestess who counseled Stannis? " He asked mockingly.

" My friend has a healthy skepticism of religion, but we are all loyal supporters of the queen. " Lord Tyrion interrupted again that made the other Lord nod his head.