|| Lantēpsa - Sons of the Harpy ||

Lord Tyrion and Lord Varys had just arrived at Pentos after they fled from King's Landing. Tyrion Lannister was accused of murdering his own nephew, King Joffrey Baratheon. He had his trial but when his former lover and whore, Shae told lies about him and Sansa he went berserk.

The small lord demanded a trial for combat to get out of his charges. Prince Oberyn offered to be his champion to face the Mountain and kill him. However, The night before the combat someone had come for Prince Oberyn with a letter from his niece.

At first, He was hesitant to go but he knows that the seeing is true. He can't risk his life not when Rhaenyra still needs him. Daario successfully took his order from his queen. He has Lord Tywin Lannister on his hands but he has two bolts of crossbows pierce on his chest.

Oberyn questioned why the older man is in that situation. Daario answered that he found him in one of the cells in the dungeon, already injured. Their ship are starting to sail when they heard the bells. Signaling that something happened.

The two were talking while standing on the terrace of the palace they were staying in. They talk about why Lord Varys helped Tyrion to escape. The spider answered that he did it for the Seven Kingdoms.

" You have your father's instincts for politics, and you have compassion. " Varys spoke.

" Compassion? Yes. I killed my lover with my bare hands. I shot my father with a crossbow. " Tyrion told him.

" I never said you were perfect. " He said back.

" What is it you want exactly? " The small lord asked.

" Peace. Prosperity. A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless. " The spider answered.

" Where the castles made of gingerbread, and the moats are filled with blackberry wine. The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That's how they became powerful in the first place. " Tyrion stated.

" Perhaps. And perhaps we've grown so used to horror, we assume there's no other way. If you sat on the Iron Throne, would you spread misery throughout the land? " Varys questioned.

" I will never sit on the Iron Throne. " Tyrion responded after taking a sip of his wine.

" No, you won't. But you could help another climb those steps and take that seat. The Seven Kingdoms need someone stronger than Tommen, but gentler than Stannis. A monarch that can intimidate the high lords and inspire the people. A ruler loved by millions with a powerful army and right family name. " He told him.

" Good luck finding him. " Tyrion said without any amusement in his voice.

" Who said anything about ' him '? " Varys replied making Tyrion stare at him for a second.

" You have a choice, my friend. You can stay here at Illyrio's palace and drink yourself to death, or you can ride with me to Meereen, meet Rhaenyra Targaryen, and decide if the world is worth fighting for. " The Imp was quiet for a while before answering him.

" Can I drink myself to death on the road to Meereen? " He answered.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rhaenyra

I was walking on the cliff near the seashore to visit my dragons. It became their place since it was closer to the sea, easy for them to catch their fish.

Their heads turned to me when they felt my presence. I heard their gentle growling as I walk closer to them. But my eyes were filled with confusion when there were only six of them.