|| Mēre Ampā - The Eldest Princess ||

Rhaenyra

It's been almost a week since our wedding. I can see the sun peeking through the window of our chamber. However, Robb and I are still in bed. Our naked bodies pressed against each other.

A smile formed on my lips when I felt his fingers gently stroking my hair while my head is resting on his bare chest.

" You've woken up. I'm starting to wonder if I tired you too much last night that you end up waking up late. " I teased and heard him chuckle. I felt his free arm make its way to my waist.

" You could never tire me. I enjoyed every moment with you. " My eyes gazed up to him, to see him already staring at me.

" And it will last until we're old and grey. " I lifted myself to rest my body on his.

" We're going to win this war. And then we'll settle in Winterfell. We could make it the new capital. " Robb look at me with surprise.

" Are you sure? You've longed for King's Landing. You were born there. The main reason you came here. You wanted to go home. " He brushed a strand of my hair before placing it back to my ear.

One of the things I love about Robb, Is that he always thinks about my consent or the things that I want to do before deciding. He doesn't control everything, He made sure that I am part of every decision he do.

Robb is not like any other husband who controls their wives and their lives. He's fulfilling what he promised to me. He will treat me like a real queen. For that I know, He truly loves me.

" You are now my home. Wherever you are, I will go with you. I belong on your side. " He matched the smile I have on my lips.

" And you were mine too, My Queen. " I leaned down to kiss him but I saw that he expected that so I pulled back a bit.

Robb tried to catch me but I prevent his hand from pulling me. He gave me a questioning look. I let my fingers grasp his own.

" I love you. " I told him in a soft endearing manner.

" As I love you. " Robb pulled me by the nape before I knew it. His lips are already syncing with mine.

In one swift move, our position changed. After our wedding night, My sleepless nights stopped. The nightmares I had since I was a child were gone. The images that I saw in my head faded away. Robb helped me to navigate through my horrors, and I love him more each day.

My eyes fluttered shut when I felt his kisses caressing my skin while his hand traces the curves of my waist. He slowly went down on me.

" I hope I already have put a child in here. " He said while pressing small kisses on my belly.

" Robb! " I exclaimed after hearing what he said.

" Why not? At least we will already have an heir. " Robb had a grin on his face as he continue to stroke my belly with his fingers.

" My love, We're at war, and being pregnant in this kind of time will be difficult. " I tried to sit up but he stopped me.

" The more reason why we need an heir. So we could be sure that our rule will continue. " He over on my top again, rested his forehead on mine.

" Don't you like the idea of the Great Keep full of little royals? " Robb asked me while he resumed planting kisses on my temple down to the side of my neck.

" Of course, I do. You can teach a little boy with blonde hair how to swing a sword or a little girl with Tully eyes who wants you to teach her how to ride a horse. " I said and already picturing them in my mind.