|| Announcement IV ||

Hello TSD readers! I am back in this story again. How are you? How have you been? The Sunfire Dragon's reads, votes and comments are still rising and I can't help but feel happy about it. This is my very first Game of Thrones OC fan fiction that's why it's very special to me.

So, I'm posting here because I was planning on rewriting TSD. There are things I like to add so it would follow what's going to happen in my Reign of Dragons story, a House of the Dragon OC fan fiction. If you haven't read that then check it now!

Rhaenyra Eliana Martell Targaryen is still our main heroine. But I want her story to be connected to Annelyse Targaryen ( Because I just love those two so much, they have the same face claim too hahaha ) It will still follow what happened in GOT, beginning with Robert Baratheon's rebellion. I like to showcase Nyra's childhood after that traumatizing night. How she lived through that nightmare. Her secret life in Dorne, how she controls her power because we already know that Rhaenyra is both a dragon rider and a dragon dreamer plus her voice of command.

And the ending might be different this time. ( I am still a hardcore shipper of Aenyra, that is not going to change! ) I still want for her to marry Rob, so she can keep her alliance with the North. I'm having second thoughts about Jon and Rhaenyra hahaha

Daenerys and Rhaenyra will also give birth again to the dragons. I know, it's going to follow the ending of the Dance of the Dragons. ( I can't spoil it yet since ROD is still on going story. ) something happened why the dragons was gone in Westeros after Queen Annelyse or her children? That's all I can say about that matter.

So! What do you guys think? Should I go for it? I know, there are still a lot of things to do aside from writing but the ideas in my head just keep coming and I cannot ignore it.

Let me know about your thoughts! And if you have some ideas then don't hesitate to tell me. Thank you all and early happy holidays!