Acceptance.

RUI X FEM! READER

TW: SUICIDE, SELF HARM

Damn it, It's already been 1 year and he still hasn't moved on because of you.
The Purple haired boy says "I really miss you Y/N, happy anniversary. " in the tombstone..

Last year ago...

Y/n L/n was a perfect student in Kamiyama high school, God she was like a godness in high school. Of course everyone liked her but she had a feeling when she was always in front of Rui Kamishiro, Rui and Y/n has been always great friends when they we're still kids. (Flashback) The purple haired boy was getting made fun of until a little girl came up and saved him.. "Oh,, thank you so much. " the purple haired boy says "No problem! I always protect every kid that a kid shouldn't feel! " as the little girl smiles at the purple boy, The purple haired kid had a feeling. Ah.. This is what they call liking eh.. "Anyways my name is Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you whats your name?" Y/n said "Im Rui Kamishiro, it's nice to meet you" as he smiles too, As they grew up together they developed feelings for each others.

(Back to 2021)
Y/n confessed to the purple hair boy of course the boy accepted, but after months the Girl has started feeling sick and tired always so she can't attend classes anymore... Rui has always visited his own lover if shes okay or not and always texts her, but one time happened Y/n saw Rui with another lady. Ah damn it... She ran away crying as rui saw the girl running shock, The next day the purple haired boy decided to visit Y/n, As he entered the house/apartment he didn't see the girl in the livingroom he checked everywhere and last thing is Y/n's room.. Ah.. As he proceeds to open it he saw the thing he shouldn't see.. Y/n..hanging.. Damn it, he regrets going out with Nene. He calls the hospital of course. Y/n didn't make it, As he cries quietly and whispers "im sorry, you didn't know Nene.. Im so sorry.. " he kisses your hand still crying as he goes to his home crying all night.

(Next day)
Wxs decided to practice their choreography dance, Tsukasa notices Rui not being happy nor energetic he proceeds to say "Hey Rui, are you alright?" the purple haired boy didn't say anything, The pink haired girl says "No wonderhoii..? :( whats wrong rui?" Her smile fades and the boy finally speaks "Y/n..is..gone.." He covers his face with guiltyness and furious. Nene didn't speak at all just quiet and sad..

(Back to the present)
Ah well, he misses you, your hugs and kisses, dates, helping eachother on making his robots and expiriments.. Oh.. Right.. Y/n L/n is gone, "I love you so much but I don't know how to tell you because your gone already..." he lastly says to your tombstone.

Authors message: very sorry if its bad! T T