How bout a kiss~?

HEYAA!! IT'S AUTHOR HERE I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY!! ><

Today I will be writing...
SICK RUI KAMISHIRO X FEM!! READER

Your pov :
It was 6 am, you were getting ready for high school while your cousin shouted "Y/NN!!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL IDIOT! " you got furious by your cousins words and got ready "FINE!! I'M GETTING READY" they shouted "OKAYY".. After getting ready you went downstairs to your cousin " Hey C/n..I can't believe you shouted to me this morning." They laugh as they continue to say "Hey by the way, tsukasa texted me that uh.. Ahh! Never mind. " they smile weirdly "😁" you proceed to say "Uhm.. Ok.. I'm going now see ya C/n.." "See yah later! "

You were walking getting greeted by Nene and Tsukasa! But Rui wasn't with them what happened to him? He wasn't even in every single period this day.. DING DING DING😱.. It's the school bell which means home time, it was the time you asked Tsukasa why Rui hasn't attended school today, you saw him sitting with Nene "Hey Tsukasa, do you know where Rui is? " "Ah! Rui is sick, he has a high fever so he couldn't even practice our choreography yesterday" he frowns as you got worried "Oh.. I see.. I'll see you tomorrow! " you smile "☺"

You were buying supplies for Rui to take care of him, you bought all you needed as if you continue to knock at his room as he opens, you saw the room messy full of tissues and medicines "Ah.. Hello Y/n.." Hes still flirty even he's sick "Hello Rui, I've come to visit you.. " you said as he closed the door you proceedly took the supplies out as the purple hair boy saw it "Fufufu you've even bought me all I needed? " you were very worried for him having such a high fever, "In fact at all I don't need these supplies. " he said "huh?? Then what do you need then..? " "how bout a kiss?" Sick Rui continues to say as you blush red as a cherry, "Haha, I guess my flirting made you silent." The purple haired boy smirks like a cat, "No Rui..That was cringy.." the sick purple hair boy continues "my my, sorry for it lady."
As he continues for a kiss just short one it left you breathless..

NAURR ITS ALMOST 2 AM AND I'M NOT TIRED