Tsukasa x Fem reader//apocalypse of death

HI, IM JUST GIVING A WARNING SINCE THIS CHAPTER HAS ZOMBIE AND BLOOD THANKS.

Tsukasa Tenma x Fem!! Reader

This was referenced by all of us are dead im so sorry

Your ringtone alarmed so you got up, ah yes.. Another day of normal life school, you got ready and your best friend Tsukasa Tenma shouted "HEY Y/NN!! HURRY UPP!! " you proceed to shout "YEAH YEAH!! WAIT!! " you went to the door and went outside and made sure to lock it, "Phew you had me worried since were almost late!" The blonde peach tip boy said "School starts at 8 am and it's still 7 am.. " you guys we're chatting for a while and then he said "Hey Y/n..how do you really just act so smooth and yeah.." He questioned shyly "Huh.. I don't know tsu.. " you guys finally arrived at school.

"See you later tenma! " you wave goodbye to him and proceedly went to your first period class, everything was at alright until you felt someone screaming in pain... "Ouh ouch fuck! This rat. " their   hand had a bite of a rat, the teacher was shocked and called the nurse and it took hours to figure out whats happening so they went to the hospital and the doctor continued to say "(Classmates name) had a infection but we're unsure of it yet. "
(Classmates pov)
I started feeling dizzy and everyone in the hospital was lookin at me, i was scared what happened to me and that fucking rat.. My eyes started getting blurry and not good.. The doctors quickly took me to the room its like a asylum but it isn't. They taped me in the hospital bed and i felt not like me.

(Doctors pov)
"Shit, what do we do it's like a virus. " the others agreed and left the door open, (back to your pov) You said into your mind "It looks so strong.. "
your classmate began to growl and want human flesh the tape broke they started chasing the doctors, sadly you saw it all your classmate eats human weird right.. You ran away fastly as you can before the virus spreads more if you stayed, you saw a blonde with peach tips boy with his unit members and sister you ran to him crying so hard, wanting to blame every single part of the rat did.. "Shh.. It's alright hm? " he whispers the green haired girl proceeds to say "We need a place to stay on. " everyone agreed.

It's already been 2 weeks and no rescue yet, you felt like giving up since Rui and Saki got bitten.. Its only you and the two closes people you've ever been too, you said to them "Hey, 'm going outside. " you were ready to finally suffer but tsukasa continued "Huh.. Why... Please be safe.. " nene was sleeping terrified, you went outside you checked if there was zombies oh god.. Their everywhere you we're nervous but ready.. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.. "Im s.. Sorry Tsukasa and Nene.. Please be happy even when we're not ourselved anymore.. " you laughed while tearing up some zombies heard it, they run up to you and ate you..

But you woke up.. Feeling human.. "Huh.. " you said, there was zombies but when you walked infront of them they didn't eat you, 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙.. You found the bathroom and you gasped quietly you had a bite on your shoulder you had to find clothes to cover it and find Nene and Tsukasa again, it's been 5 hours you still can't find them the zombies chasing human beings alive was nothing now to you it's worthless.. You found a blonde guy he looks familliar.. Wait.. Its your friend Tsukasa... And Nene... They we're trying to fight 3 zombies you ran up to them and helped them, "Y/n..?" They gasped happily "Hello.. Yes it's me.. " you looked like a total mess and hid your bite by wearing an adias jacket, "you guys were doing great until nene was bitten... You two had to find a place again, poor tsukasa.. You had to make it sure he doesn't see your bite but when it was night time he told you to take of your jacket but you refused until you two fought, 𝙊𝙝.. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙯𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩.. " 'm so sorry tsu... I was bitten.. " you said he frowned but he asked you "why are you still acting human tho.. "  "i don't know Tsu.. I just woke up randomly and yeah.. "

Tsukasa hold your hand, you got curious what hes gonna do.. "Hey, i've always wanna say this and i will now since it's the end of the world. " "i really love you but i don't really know how to say it since im always nervous. " you chuckled and proceed to say " I like you too star. "

YAYAYAYAYYY IM VERY NOT HAPPY WITH THIS CUZ IM GETTING INSPIRATIOBS ABT ALL OF US R DEAD