Silent heart.

𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙆𝘼𝙎𝘼 𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙈𝘼 𝙓 𝙁𝙀𝙈! 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏

TW: SUICIDE, DISTURBING SCENES, BLOOD, SHARP OBJECT

I WROTE THIS BECAUSE I FELT SAD🙁🙁

Y/n L/n was a heartless and quiet person, 𝙤𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧.. Her own parents had always abandoned her, by not showing love and affection after all she thinked she was just a puppet being controlled she even once said "I will never feel the real love and affections of her parents. " while she was still a child walking alone in the park she sees other kids having a bond with their parents, She ran away crying all by herself but then she bumped into a blonde boy with peach tips with a proudly smile as she started crying since she was really a whole difference to the other kids... The little blonde kid proceeds to ask "Hey girl! Are you ok? " with his calm voice you started to feel safe and say "yeah.. A little.. " the little y/n said as the blonde boy says "It's okay to be sad! Be strong and have a proud smile always! " he said as you continue to say "Thank you, also whats your name? " the blonde boy says "Im tsukasa tenma! I will be world future star! " he says proudly which makes you feel safe around him, "im Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you tenma. " you finally smiled.

You and Tsukasa grew up together being best friends until you developed feeling for him... 𝙃𝙢.. 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙝..?

Now you were at high school being with the same class as Tenma Tsukasa, 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩.. It was lunch time you asked Tsukasa to eat together and he said sure!
But a random girl asked him out to eat lunch with her, you continue to say "Oh... Tenma let's just eat someday together. " your smile faded while he got quiet. When you were alone eating your mind started saying "𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙩 6 𝙥𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙩 6 𝙥𝙢 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙙. " as it repeats and you finally said ok you WERE ACTUALLY READY.

At 6:00 pm.

You were ready, you called Tsukasa on your phone he said ok. "𝙊𝙠 𝙔/𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩." Your mind said. Tsukasa was here, ok.. Im ready.. You continue to say "Hey Tsu, i know you might not like this or what but, i developed feelings for you like not in a best friend way... I wanna say that i really love you as something not like best friends but lovers.. " you were nervous, he looks to you dissapointed and sad he proceeds to say "Oh.. Sorry Y/n, i don't feel the same way. Sorry but goodluck finding someone.. " he said leaving, you were shocked and heart broken "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩.. 𝙄... 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.. " you cried all the night over that and decided to end it all since your life is back from being abused by your parents and friends, you were now nothing and you took the last breath you will never remember and stabbed yourself with a knife. "Ł₥₴øɽɽɏɇvɇɽɏø₦ɇ.. " blood continued bleeding in your heart, you couldn't feel it anymore since your already gone.