Chapter 12

Hello lovelies, I don't know what to say or not to say but thanks for reading and making my day! Btw sorry for updating so many times the last time, I was editing and adding small things not relevant for old readers though. Thanks for sticking by!

Love
Shona <3

P.S. Thanks a ton to this amazing girl -> afglovers96 for the cover photos, she is really skilled! Go and check out her work! :D

--------

I'm not the jealous type, but what's mine is mine. End of story.

Unknown.

--------

Standing in a compromising position Sia tries her best to compose her heart. She clears her voice. "Is it a habit of yours to corner girls?" She asks intruded by his closeness.

Sahir gives a light teasing smile. "Wouldn't you like to know that?" Sia glares at him.

"Arrogant jerk." She mutters under her breath still leaned against his wall of glass with his arms around her, the view of London behind her is dreamy.

Sahir chuckles being inches away from her. He leans in and caresses Sias cheek teasingly with the tip of his nose which leaves Sia petrified. Her hearts starts to beat furiously and she tries to push him away by his chest in vain as he quickly grabs her wrists. "It is a habit of mine to corner you." He whispers and leans back with a smirk leaving her hands.

Sia snaps at him. "It's a nasty habit of yours so please stop and please back off! I haven't given you the permission to touch me!" Sahir continues to smirk which leaves Sia even more frustrated. "Sahir I am serious, don't ever touch me." Sia warns pointing with her index finger.

Sahir drops her hands and challenges her. "Or else?" Sahir chuckles and puts his one hand below his chin while resting his elbow in his other hand.

Sia flares at him. "Next time I won't be warning you verbally." Sahir smirks at that which makes Sia glare at him.

Sahir is having fun at the cost of Sia. He loves seeing her all worked up, if this is the state now then what will happen to her later on? He thinks for himself and smirks.

Sahir walks a few steps back to get a better picture of Sia, he leans against his fancy chaise lounge, crossing his arms over his chest. "Propose to me or the deal is over." He says firmly to her.

Sia looks at him with a raised eyebrow and imitates him by crossing her own arms. "What deal? You're just making me dance to your tunes. I am not even sure about what you're blackmailing me over, how will I know that you're not faking it?" Sia whisper yells at him.

Sahir smirks at that while looking intensely at her, it crosses his mind that she actually is beautiful. "Try me." He challenges and Sia feel torn. "Just propose to me and get it all over with. Right now I am being nice and letting you propose to me without any audience." Sahir shrugs.

Inhaling a deep breath she calms herself down. "And why do you want me to propose to you?" She inquires with her hands clenched to fists by her sides.

Sahir looks into her eyes with a grin. "To satisfy my ego." Sahir enlightens Sia shamelessly.

Sia feel like slapping him. "I have already agreed to marry you, God knows for what reason. You should be satisfied with having the upper hand in ruining my life." Sia snaps.

Her small speech hits a nerve in Sahir. "You should have thought about that before crossing me over and over again. You have made my life to a spectacle." He utters bitterly.