Chapter 23

Hello my lovelies!

Time for update again ;) I like to thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart, you guys are amazing and the best! <3

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Well Sameer Jay as Ranbir Kapoor it is ;)

Love
Shona <3

----------

I am jealous of every girl that ever hugged him because for that short second she held my whole entire world.

Unknown

----------

Yawning and stretching in bed Sia slowly opens her eyes, she can't feel a certain warmth she usually wakes up to. Eyeing the empty spot beside her with a disappointed expression she rolls over to the other side. "His pillow can compensate for him." Sia murmurs and hugs Sahirs pillow which smells of him. After mere two minutes she hits the pillow in frustration. "It is not the same." She sits up annoyed in the bed and stretches her sour muscles. "Hey, wait a second." She eyes her clothes and frowns while slowly taking down her arms.

She is surprised she slept in them, how can she not have changed? Her eyes widens in realization, she doesn't remember walking home. How did she get to the residence? He carried her, didn't he? She starts biting her nail while she runs the other hand in her messy hair and sighs.

Oh gosh, I must look like a disaster, Sia thinks for herself and quickens her steps to the washroom to remove her predicted smudged makeup from yesterdays business party. Slamming the door open she gives away a scream and turns around with a hand covering her eyes. "Sia!" Sahir says surprised and starts to laugh at her innocence.

Sia screamed due to two facts, one she didn't expect him in the washroom and two because he have nothing on him. "Why are you undressed without locking your door?" Sia scolds annoyed and Sahir laughs harder. "It is not funny!" Sahir keeps laughing holding his thighs.

"Sia just turn around, if you take a moment then you'll notice that I have a towel around my hips. Nothing to worry about." He manages to say after composing himself and Sia shakes her head.

"Do you see me go around with a bare chest?" She continues scolding him annoyed.

Upon hearing that Sahir smirks. "No, but I won't mind that." He says with a teasing voice.

Sia gives a sarcastic dry laugh. "Right, just shut up!" She yells at him.

Sahir breaks out in a chuckle again. "Okay sorry, but I just had a shower and was about to go to the room to change. I had unlocked the door to get out but then remembered to give some moisturizer on my handsome face and that's when you bolted in." Sia shakes her head at his fumbling explanation.

Sia puts her hands on her hips. "So in the end you planned to go around like that in our room?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

Sahir nods, not that Sia can see. "Yes, well I forgot to bring my clothes and I am used to change in the closet." Sahir explains rather sweetly. "And I don't mind showing off my body which I have worked hard for." He adds and he is back to being cocky.

Sia shakes her head with a frown. "You can show off all you want but not in front of me." She warns rolling her eyes.

Sahir raises an eyebrow and a playful smile plays on his lips. "So I am allowed to show off in front of other ladies but not my wife?" He checks with her.

"Yes." Sia answers shortly.

"As you wish." Sahir declare with a shrug.

Sia realizes what he just actually meant. "What? No!" She snaps.