Epilogue

Hello my loves!

So as I told you earlier this epilogue is more like a bonus chapter with a twist. Some will understand the twist and some won't but I don't want to spoil it by saying what it is.

Don't have high hopes on this chapter as it isn't much about Sahir and Sia or the story in general. To be honest, I think many of you might be disappointed by this epilogue.

So for all of you who might not like this epilogue, I apologize and hopefully chapter 30 was a good end for you. With that said I hope you all will enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing.

Thank you so much everyone for all the love and support you have shown to this book and me. It has meant the world to me <3

By the way if you want to keep contact even after my books are done then you can just PM me here to chat and I'll respond.

As this is the end, I want to send you all hugs and kisses. Every single soul who has ever supported this story or just been kind enough to read it, thank you! Old readers, new readers, silent readers or any kind of reader, know that I love you! From bottom of my heart and just, I have no words. Thank you <3 I know it is not enough but still <3

Take care of yourself till we meet again.

Yours truly.
Shona <3

If you enjoyed the story than please take a moment and vote, you'll make a girl beyond happy:

http://www.inkitt.com/stories/60719

----------

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Mignon McLaughlin

------------

Sahir sneaks up to his darling wife Sia with a huge grin. She is getting dressed in front of the dressing table and is looking mesmerizing in a red saree. Sahir hugs her from behind and kisses her on the shoulder which Sia smiles to with a hammering heart.

Even today after years Sahirs one touch burns Sias skin and her knees turns jelly. "Happy silver jubilee once again my love." He whispers into her ear to wish her and Sia turns around with a huge smile. "You're looking stunning." He adds with sincerity.

"Thank you my beloved and same to you." She says while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Where's my gift?" Sahir query with mischievousness and Sia raises an eyebrow.

Sahirs eyes twinkle. "I gave you them in the morning?" Sia reminds him.

She had bought him his favorite set of perfume, a new watch, a couple of shirts and a pair of golden cufflinks.

Sahir on the other hand had surprised her with a huge bouquet of red roses, 250 to be exact, helium filled balloons, and a set of diamond necklace with matching earrings. His habit of spoiling her only increases with each year. On their first wedding anniversary he gifted her a splendid new car even though her old baby functioned perfectly.

"Yes, and I loved them but." He pulls her closer to him which makes a small gasp leave Sias lips. "But there's something more priceless than that." He whispers huskily while tucking away a strand of her wavy hair behind her ear.