Chapter 7 - Lunch

Five minutes before...

Aiko and Sara walkout of there class giggling. "Do you have to go get more money from your brother?" Aiko asks, "No I brought my wallet today. So we can just go and get our food." Sara says laughing. "By the way." Aiko says, "Your brother seems like the loner type, how did he end up dating my sister?" Sara nervously laughs, "I don't know really. He doesn't like to socialize and he doesn't have any friends, but he's by no means unpopular with girls." She says giggling slightly.

"Oh?" Aiko says shakely. "How do?" Her hands begin tremble with rage, Aiko laughs, "Yeah I've seen a few girls ask him out. I don't blame them. For a loner my brother has surprisingly good looks." "Then maybe my sister thought he..." They both turn the corner and see Mieko mere inches from Jack's lips. "Oni-chan!?" They says simultaneously. Mieko glances at them while Jack keeps his eyes closed afraid to open them.

"Oh, you two." Mieko says taking her face away from Jack. In response Jack gives a sigh of relief. "Come now Jack let's head to the lunchroom." Mieko says grabbing Jack's hand. "Y-yeah." He says meekly, "What the hell was she going to do with Jack?!" Aiko thinks trying to a calm face. "Wait oni-chan!" She says running upto the two. "Yes Aiko?" She says glancing back at her. "why don't you two sit with us. After all we're all faimly. Right?" Aiko says smugly.

They glare at each other both knowing the others intensions but unable to do anything about them. "Fine." She says harshly. Mieko turns around and continues to walks away dragging Jack alongside her. Aiko and Sara quickly follow behind them. "So oni-chan." Sara says quickly walking next to her brother. "When were you going to tell mom and dad?" She says with a smug smile. Jack grabs her ear. "Ow! Ow! Hey stop!"

She says grabbing at her brothers hand, "Don't go blabbing off to them." He glances over to her, Mieko and Aiko's faces turn red watching a unseen side of Jack. "Okay! I'm sorry!" Jack releases her ear then turns his eyes back Infront of him. Sara rubs her ear. "Meini." She says quietly. "Huh?" Jack's says looking back at her, "n-nothing!" She says adverting her eyes. Jack sighs, "I want to disappear. Everyone's looking at me. This sucks."

They eventually reach the cafeteria and after Aiko and Sara grab there food the four sit a small table near the middle of the cafeteria. The entire room watches as the four eat, before Aiko and Mieko would sit at a table full of other popular kids, once they'd get done eating they'd leave. While Jack would head up to the schools roof and just stare up at the sky. Sara would just sit with her friends oblivious to anything else.

The four sit at the table silently eating, "I can't believe my own damn sister is trying to ruin my plan!" Mieko thinks, she glances over to Aiko. "I need to think of a way to get him away." She thinks. Aiko glares back at Mieko who is lost in thought. "She gets to sit next to Jack while I have to sit at the end." She sighs. "I'll just have to get creative." Mieko grabs Jack's arm and begins to pull him away. "H-hey!" He says trying to jerk his arm away. "I need to talk to you, now." She demands.

She drags Jack up to the room and up to the roof. Once they reach the roof Mieko let's go of Jack arm. "What now?" Jack says rubbing his arm. Mieko looks back at him. "Don't take that tone with me!" She snaps, "You listen to me! You take orders from me. Got it?" She says storming off and starts to rant. "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" She walks past Jack and punches a wall next to the door. After a moment of silence she slumps down onto the floor.

Jack nervously looks back at the silent Mieko. "A-are you okay?" He asks walking up to her. He sits down next to her. "Leave me alone Jack." "W-why?" "W-wait. W-why is my s-stutter s-starting to come b-back." "I'm not in the mood." She says, Jack takes a deep breath steadying his nerves. "Well if I left now you wouldn't have anyone to vent to." Jack looks down and notices a few drops of blood from Mieko's knuckles.