maybe if I was more pretty he would like me

Pov:As much as I don't want to lie I still want to stay friends with her for now so just tell her he's just a friend. uhh Tails is just a friend oh that's good well do you wanna hangout then Sonikku! Uhh sorry I'm hanging out with Tail's today Ames oww but- hey Sonic! oh hey Tails hey Amy it's nice to see you oh yeah hi Tails.. is something wrong Amy uh no I just wanted to hang out with sonikku today, oh I see.. are you ready to go tails why don't you hang out with Amy today huh why is something wrong no it just looks like Amy wants to hang out with you today Oh really Tails you would let me hang out with Soniku for a day! Yeah sure why not Amy's pov: as much as I'm jealous of Tails sometimes getting to hang out with sonikku all the time he is unbelievably kind it almost makes you wanna cry... Are you sure tails yeah I'll just work on my inventions. Oh yeah I forgot I'm going to cream house today! Now what.. I can go to cream house if you want really that would be great tails thank you you're welcome I'll get going now bye Sonic bye Mr scientist *blushes* tails turned around and runs off Amy's pov: what was that about?as tails ran to creams house tails knocked on the door hi miss Amy you're here! Huh oh Mr Tail's do you need something I'm just waiting for Miss Amy hi Cream um Amy won't be coming today huh why did something bad happen to her? No she's just having a day out with Sonic today so I told her I'll come tell you oh no who's gonna look after me will mum goes to get the stuff.. darling I'm going now as Amy here yet? Miss Amy's not coming today hmm why? Because she's out having a day with Sonic oh who told you that- oh Tails it's nice to see you you too vanilla I'm sorry to ask this but could you do me a favour? Yeah sure what is it could you look after the cream while I go get some food yeah I wasn't planning to do much except for invent me things so yeah really thank you so much I'll get going now cream be a good girl to Mr tails ok bye mother! Bye honey so cream what do? come inside ok sit down here wait there I'll go get the thing's will tails waited for cream he was curious what Amy and Sonic we're doing I wonder what they're doing today *with Amy and Sonic* they were just walking in silence Amy's pov: this is awkward I should think of somewhere that we can go hmm I know! Hey sonikku~ yeah Ames? Can we go to the beach? But you know I don't like the water I saw you with tails the other day there though so you must not be scared of water anymore right. Uhh umm well I'm not scared of it I just dislike it, but then why were you with tails the other day though then? Umm how about we go for a run here hop on uhh ok.. Amy's pov: why is Sonic avoiding my question is there something that he doesn't want me to know about maybe he lied about Tails.. what no! Sonikku you would never lie me Right? Hey Amy are you alright uh yeah I'm fine alright we're here, wow Sonikku it's amazing! It's so pretty here there's so many lily's! Yeah this is where I was gonna confess to tails... Wait what did you say! I mean! uhh where I was going to show tails how cool these lily's are yeah! How cool they are! He he he.. it's too late Sonic.. I heard what you first said you like him don't you.. no you love him... I'll be going now *runs off crying* Ames wait! Oh no why did I have to say that I'm sorry Ames.. *with Amy* what does he have that I don't! I've tried for so many years but he still won't love me why can't I just be loved! Maybe if I was more pretty maybe you would like me Sonikku.. *with Tail's* there we go you're all pretty now your nails look amazing thanks Cream I love them Tails pov: somehow white looks nice on my nails but during the fact that I don't have nails she just put them on my fur- hey is that Amy? Why she running away and crying? honey I'm home! hi mother! were you being good to Mr tails? yes mother, thank you for looking after my daughter you're welcome vanilla anytime but I need to go now bye Cream bye Mr Tails Tail's pov I need to see what's wrong with Amy.
To be continued...