it's time...

There you are Amy what's wrong why are you crying!?
Go away tails! I don't want to hear anything from you it's not fair that Sonic loves you!

Tails, had no absolute idea what Amy was talking about but he tried to Calm her down. Amy please calm down I don't know what you're talking about.

You haven't already realised have you Tails don't you understand.. I love Sonic but he doesn't love me!

Y-you l-love him? Yes I do love him but he loves you not me..! What...? Yes he does now have a nice life I'm going Amy said that in such a frustrated and annoyed voice. She never wanted to give up on Sonic she always thought there would be something more between her and Sonic but really deep down she knew nothing would ever happen but she hid that feeling away.. because she didn't want it to be true..

Tails ran up to her and hug her and said I'm sorry Amy that he doesn't like you! but I'm sure you'll find someone else better. Amy turned around and looked at him. Before she could say a word she noticed something.. his smile and as the sunset disappeared into night his eyes glimmered with a beautiful sapphire blue they were as bright as the Stars and as clear as ice. Now she understood why, why Sonic would never love her but he loved the fox.. his honest eye's we're unbelievable... Amy smiled and said, have a nice time with Sonic but this time she said it more.. politely and ran off..

Amy" wait! are you alright? Amy was gone by the time Tails blinked his eyes" oh man I hope Amy's alright she seemed sad..

Suddenly Sonic approached the fox ".

Sonic ' hey tails have you seen Amy I'm trying to find her.

Tails ' she just came past crying she didn't look all right at first but then she started running off and she looked happy did something happen with you two thought?

Sonic 'um sort of.. "Sonic said with a sad voice"

Tails "like what?

Sonic " explained everything that happened with Amy and him to tails except for the part when Amy figured out Sonic like tails.

Tails "oh I see I kind of feel sorry for her, don't you?

Sonic "yeah.. Sonic said in a sad voice.

Tails " hey there's no reason to be sad Sonic I'm sure everything will be fine with Amy we just need to talk to her.

Sonic "yeah your right Sonic's voice slowly lighten up.

Tails slight tips of his fur blushed a red and he thought. (how can he be cute as well as handsome?)

Sonic "hey you ok Mr scientist? Do you have a fever?

Tails "seriously you're still calling me that, tails didn't like that nickname but he just let it slide.

Sonic "are you a little bit angry; why I wouldn't be I would be flattered to be called that.

Tails "shut up.. Tail's said that we're angry but cute look on his face.

Sonic *blushes* (dammit how can this guy look so cute even when he's angry!? It's all most annoying)

Tails "hey Sonic are you alright?

Sonic "Sonic flashed back to reality, uhh yeah I'm fine I just zoned out for a bit.

Tails "oh ok then..

Sonic "hey tails can you come with me.

Tails "sure where though?

Sonic "it's a surprise~ Sonic said with a smirk on his face

Tails "ok then

Sonic "ok we're nearly there so I need you to wear this blindfold

Tails "ok

Sonic Lead Tail's there, he quickly picked couple of tails favourite flowers (which are lily's in this story) he took a deep breath and got ready to ask Tails to be his.. well boyfriend.. Sonic was nervous that he would be rejected but he had to try. He got ready to take off his blindfold

Sonic "Tail's we're here you can take off the blindfold now.. all that was on the hedgehog's mind now is hoping that tails wouldn't reject him.

Tail's "ok I took the blindfold off Soni- the first thing Tail's saw when he looked around field filled of beautiful lily's then he looked down at Sonic and saw him holding a dozen lily's in front of him" Sonic what are you-

Sonic" TAIL'S MILES PROWER WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND!!

Tails was completely speechless he had no response for a couple of seconds..

Tail's "untill he finally answered...

Tail's "yes of course Sonic!

Sonic "wait really- before Sonic could say anything else Tail's swinged down and kissed the hedgehog. Sonic was so in shock that he said yes but once Tail's kissed him he didn't care no longer they just sat there hopping this time would never end.

Amy "little did they know I was here the whole entire time, I was heartbroken yet relieved Sonic was happy with Tail's... Maybe just maybe.. he would love me in another word where I had a different look and personality who knows anything is possible..

                                                                                               goodbye.. sonic...
                                                                                            ______________________

Hey everyone I hope you all enjoyed my first couple of story's I know that the writing in this story was a little different from the writing in the other parts I made. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'll upload soon!