1

Chapter 1 He made me giggle

Chapter 1
He made me giggle.

Jimin PoV

"What the fuck Jimin?! They'll never accept you!"

"And why not?"

I asked my best friend Taehyung who was playing on his Ps4.

"Because they only take perfect people. People with rich ancestors, well-known parents and certainly not some random Park Jimin who can't even make a coffee properly. Why do you even want this job? I heard that the workers there are treated horribly"

He then frowned, but I knew exactly why I wanted this job as a servant in the castle so much.

"Money. Money is the reason why I want this job I mean have you seen what they pay? That's unbelievable!"

7 thousand a month I mean I would be stupid if I didn't apply for this job.

"Do what you want. You won't get this job anyway"

Tae grinned and I slapped him roughly in the arm.

"You'll see! I get this job. I'll do anything for money"

That's correct. I've always been like this. The only thing that mattered to me was money and I didn't care how I got it, the main thing was that I had something at the end of the month. I had to fend for myself from a young age because my parents never really took care of me. They had enough problems of their own and I was one of them, as my father once told me when I was 8 years old.

"Okay, fine. If you really do get the job, keep an eye out for the princess."

I frowned in surprise.

"If you want a jerk off template of her just google for pictures of her-"

"No! It's not that! As if you don't know?"

What is Taehyung talking about?

"What should I know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and put his controller down.

"Aish. That shows you didn't pay attention in history class."

"I wanted to! But it was always so boring that I always accidentally fell asleep"

I then shrugged. I mean who needs to know what used to be i live in the here and now. I'm not interested in what happened before.