9

Chapter 9Annoying Jiminie

Chapter 9
Annoying Jiminie.

Jimin PoV

I just don't understand what's happening here. Everything was fine between me and Sofia, so why does she suddenly not want me to come to her anymore? She says it's for my safety but what about her. Who makes sure she's alright? If only she would tell me what's really going on...

The next day

I was just about to water the flowers in the courtyard when suddenly the royal couple left the castle and got into the carriage. I frowned and asked Hobi who was standing next to me.

"Where are they going?"

Hobi always knows everything then he will surely know that and as I expected he answered.

"They go to visit the king's mother"

"All day?"

I then asked and Hobi looked at me in confused.

"Yes? Why are you so interested in knowing that?"

Because I just got a wonderful idea in my head. I spoke smiling.

"Just like that. I'm just taking care of the holy royal couple"

But I care even more about they daughter. I hastily put the watering can aside.

"What are you doing?"

Hobi asked me, frowning.

"I just have to do something! I'll be back soon, but don't wait for me!"

I smiled and then ran away. I heard Hobi sigh.

"These youth of today..."

Sofia PoV

My door opened out of nowhere and a blond boy whom I had actually forbidden to come here stood there.

"Jimin? I told you-"

"I know what you said but I'm like you now. Stubborn"

He said, came to me and tore the blanket off my body.

"Why do you even come during the day? Are you suicidal?! My parents could see you!"

I said loudly to him and he just grinned shaking his head.

"Your parents are not in the castle. That's why I thought about going on a little trip with you today."

My eyes got huge. Is he completely stupid?!?

"Are you sick? This is suicide! You're absolutely crazy in your head!"

I yelled at Jimin which didn't seem to bother him much.

"Why? No one can recognize you anyway because nobody knows your face. They just know your name nothing more, what should happen?"

"EVERYTHING COULD HAPPEN!"

I said upset and Jimin laughed.

"You're really cute when you get upset but enough fun before your parents come back and REALLY kill me"

Jimin took my hand without asking and pulled me off the bed. Then he pulled me behind him.

"Let me go! What is this?! You can't just force me to come with you!"

"Oh yes I can"

HE IS CRAZY! ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

1 hour later

I can't believe he just forced me to go with him. He literally pushed me out of this window and threatened to push me if I didn't jump by myself. So I didn't have any other choice but now I was pouting properly. He was still holding my hand and dragging me through the woods behind him.

"Oh Sofia! Now stop sulking all the time. You will like the city"

"No! I don't want to go there!"

I stopped and pulled myself away from Jimin, but I didn't run away because I was already exhausted from running.

"What should there be that's so exciting anyway?"

I then rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Believe me the city is definitely more exciting than this castle where you sit day and night"

Then, out of nowhere, Jimin picked me up and I screamed.

"JIMIN! Put me down right now!"

"Never" He grinned maliciously and I just sighed loudly as I let my head fall back.

"You are so exhausting!"