5

Chapter 5 My first friend

Chapter 5
My first friend.

Jimin PoV

I immediately broke away from Sofia and looked at her in shock.

"Why do you suddenly want to know what he looks like? You see him soon anyway"

"Please Jimin. I just want to know"

I sighed. Why am I even disappointed that she wants to see him? After all, she's going to marry him soon. It's normal that she wants to see her future husband... right?

"Fine. I'll bring you a picture of him tomorrow, unfortunately I don't have my phone with me at the moment."

Somehow I was even glad that I didn't have my phone with me then I can at least delay it until tomorrow wait what am I talking about. I usually don't care why the hell I care?!

"Thank you, Jiminie!"

I pushed Sofia off me and stood up. Meanwhile I spoke.

"Yes. Whatever. I have to go now"

I said a little colder than I wanted but for some reason I was just annoyed. I didn't even know why.

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow then"

Sofia waved, still visibly surprised at my behavior.

"Bye"

Was the last thing I said before I finally disappeared through her window.

The next day

Like some stupid idiot I've been trying to find an ugly picture of Jeon Jungkook for hours but the problem is none exist. It can't be that he looks perfect in every picture. I've looked everywhere on Instagram,Google,Twitter and even Facebook but there isn't a bad picture of him to show Sofia. I was frustrated and angrily threw my phone aside. Suddenly an idea came to my mind and I picked up my phone again.

"Please answer..."

I breathed while dialing my best friend's number.

"Hey Jimin. What's up. How is life in the castle?"

OH GOD, LUCKILY HE ANSWERED MY CALL.

"Wonderful. Taehyung I need your help"

"What is it? Are you being held captive in the dungeon?"