3

Chapter 3Everyone is the same

Chapter 3
Everyone is the same.

Jimin PoV

I have decided. I won't go to Sofia again because it's just too dangerous. I could lose everything even my life just getting near her. It's like a bomb that could explode at any time if you're not careful. I'll work here until I have enough money and then I'll be gone forever anyway.

"The library needs a cleaning. Would you be so kind as to do that Mister Jimin?"

The old lady asked me but I knew that it wasn't actually a question but a request and I nodded.

"Of course"

I bowed once but when I turned around I rolled my eyes. Why doesn't she clean it herself if it's so important to her but well you do what you have to do. After a 30 minute search I finally found the library and I seemed to be alone here because it was completely silent.

I actually hate silence, but right now it was actually quite pleasant

I actually hate silence, but right now it was actually quite pleasant. So I finally started dusting the shelves and while I was doing that I was humming a song to myself. However, my calmness was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Sofia-"

This time it was she who put her hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.

"Not so loud. I shouldn't be here at all."

She said and then took her hand down from my mouth again.

"Then why are you here if you're not allowed to?"

I then asked her and she answered nervously.

"Well...I like to read books and I finished my current one so I just wanted to get a new one so I wouldn't be so bored in my room"