7

Chapter 7 Time for a change

Chapter 7
Time for a change.

Sofia PoV

I know it's risky and maybe stupid but I just must see Jungkook. I know I would have had the chance when Jimin wanted to show me his picture but it's just not the same if it's not real. I need to see Jungkook in real and today is my unique chance. So I went out of my room and just as I was about to go down the stairs to the dining room, I suddenly heard a voice.

"I think we'll be back on Wednesday but I'm not sure"

Who does this voice belong to? I've never heard them here in the castle before. I followed the voice and was shocked when I saw who was leaning against the wall around the corner. He looked so beautiful and perfect. His face, his body, everything is so perfect. That must be him. That must be Jungkook. My future husband.

"Yes baby I miss you too. I would rather be with you now than here in this ugly castle"

Baby? Who is baby?

"No I haven't seen her yet they forbid me. Nobody is allowed to see her because she is alleged so beautiful. What nonsense she is probably super ugly and that's why nobody is allowed to see her because her parents would be ashamed of her otherwise."

What is Jungkook talking about? Does he mean... me? Is what he says true? No one can see me because I'm too ugly...

"No love. Of course not. We won't break up even if I have to marry her. I love you. I will always love you no matter what. We just have to keep it secret, that's all."

So that means Jungkook already has a girlfriend. Terrible anger built up inside me and I clenched my fists.

"One day we'll run away together I promise you Fiona. What do you think of Hawaii? Do you like it my baby?"

Grinned Jungkook and I got more and more angry but also sad and disappointed that my future husband is not what I imagined him to be.

"No I love you more. Sooo much more my beautiful"

I wasn't able to listen to it any longer so I turned and ran back to my room in tears. When I got there, I flopped down on my bed, crying. Why is life so unfair to me? While I was crying my eyes out, my eyes suddenly fell on the scissors that were lying on the dresser next to my bed. People can control me as much as they want. They can control when I eat and when I go out, but there's one thing they can't control. My look. My mother loves my long hair but it's too bad that I won't have it much longer. It's time for a change Sofia actually has been for a long time but today is the day I'm going to prove to some people that they don't have 100% control over me. I don't care what other people think, I'll do it now. Why? Because I can.