Cinema~

Description: In which Zayn is one of Harry's regulars ;)
———————————-

Nervous fingers comb through jet black hair as Zayn tried to make himself look at least a bit presentable. The bass of the music in the club was something that he still had yet to get used to. No matter the amount of times he had been there, he still fears that it will rupture his eardrums.

Or maybe it would shake his heart out of place. Or perhaps his anxiety was the cause of his heart beat matching the bass of the music. Both beats sending a vibration throughout his body, rattling his brain and making his stomach lurch.

He needed to sit.

Finding his way to a stall, he plops onto a toilet and throws his head in his hand, taking a few deep breaths to settle his stomach. Every Friday night for the past 3 months, he'd go through this. It never got any easier.

Three months ago, Zayn went though the most trying divorce in the history of divorces. Why he married Gigi, he didn't know. At the time he thought he was in love, and while still in their honeymoon phase, she was perfect.

They had only been dating for six months before Zayn proposed to her. Surprisingly, his family and close friends were actually supportive, who were they to stand in their way? He still remembers the way he proposed to the blonde beauty.

He removed his hands from covering her sparkling pools of green and blue eyes as they stand on the beach.

How could she refuse? The gesture was so grand, the great lengths that Zayn had gone through to make this perfect for her

How could she refuse? The gesture was so grand, the great lengths that Zayn had gone through to make this perfect for her. With the way she had reacted, spinning around to face him and jumping into his arms while sobbing hysterically before he could even do the whole "get on one knee" bit, Zayn thought that this was perfect. That they were perfect. That they were happy.

Boy was he wrong.

You know how they say that people change when you live with them?

Yeah, that wasn't a lie.

They had a year. One full year of peace and happiness with each other. One year of harmony.

And then, Gigi got pregnant. And Zayn thinks that he should have been happier. He should have been there more. He should have tried harder to satiate Gigi's pregnancy cravings, rubbed her feet, held her while she cried over spilled milk or how fat she thought she was getting.

But it was all just so tiring to him. The constant nagging at him about what he's not doing, how he's always working... how else was he supposed to provide for his family?

It took a toll on his mental health. Though nothing could have prepared him for after the baby was born. A beautiful little boy. For the first time in his life, Zayn had experienced love at first sight, and after hearing the first wail that his little boy produced after being stimulated by the outside world for the first time, he had vowed to be the best father in the world and protect his son.