The Worst Part 2

The fourth worst moment of Zayn's life had just so happened to be on the next day. Desmond had instructed Harry to take Zayn to the tailor's room located in the right wing of Styles Manor. It was Harry's job specifically to make sure that Zayn's uniform fit perfectly for his transfer to Vista in two days.

The walk over to the tailor's room was awkwardly silent. Zayn hadn't forgotten the little stunt Harry pulled at dinner last night, and for that, Zayn refused to even acknowledge his presence. Harry was a little shit, and Zayn was past the point of being fed up with Harry and his picking with him.

Once they reached the door to the room, Harry held the door open for him and Zayn walked through, purposely shoulder checking him roughly as he walks inside. Harry tries to contain his smirk as he walks in behind Zayn. He also tries to control his prying eyes as he watches Zayn's butt while he walks in, which of course, Zayn doesn't notice. As they walk inside, the tailor immediately bows.

"Young Master Styles, what may I do for you this morning?" He greets.

"Javi, I've told you, just call me Harry, you don't need to be formal with me." Harry chuckles as the tailor, Javi, stands straight up.

"My apologies, sir." Harry nudges Zayn forward.

"Zayn needs to be fitted for his Vista uniform." Harry instructs. Much to Zayn's dismay, Javi bows in front of him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Master Zayn."

"Please, Just call me Zayn." He nearly demands. He didn't appreciate this one bit. Zayn came from nothing, he was no better than anyone else, no one should be bowing to him. It's inhumane. Javi nods as he stands straight again, guiding Zayn and Harry both towards the back of the large room.

The fitting process took nearly two hours. Two whole hours of Harry's slick comments and smart remarks and Zayn biting his tongue.

"Make sure to accurately measure his chicken legs." or "Jeez, I can see your rib cage, did you mom ever even feed you?" Zayn was nearly at his wits end with Harry. He wanted to punch him square in the face and knock all of his teeth down his throat.

It only got worse when Javi had to step out to grab more fabric for Zayn's uniform. Great. Alone with Harry's annoying ass. Again. Could this day get any worse? Zayn shifted where he stood from his left foot to his right foot and glanced over at Harry, whom was staring directly at him. With a huff of annoyance and a roll of his eyes, Zayn locked eyes with him.

"What, Harry?" The irritation was clear in his tone. Harry just shrugs nonchalantly.

"Just looking. You're extremely skinny. Like, i'm super worried for you." If you were there, you would have heard in his tone that Harry was not at all worried. In fact, it almost seemed funny to him. Zayn all but snarled at the boy, nearly ready to pounce on him.

"What's your deal, mate? Why do you keep picking with me?" Harry just snickered and shrugged again.

"It's funny to see you all riled up."

"We'll see how funny it is after I shove my foot up your-" Harry stands up as if to challenge him.

"Is that a threat?"

"I'm back with the fabrics!" Javi announces, as he walks back into the room. He freezes after noticing the tension between the two of them. Harry clenches his fists and looks at Javi.

"Give is a minute, Javi." He instructs the tailor, who sets down the fabrics and quickly leaves the room again. Zayn and Harry lock eyes as Harry takes a step towards him. His piercing forest green eyes glaring menacingly into Zayn's golden brown ones.