Ch. 22- Mommy for Christmas *

Charlotte

WARNING: Sexual content❕❕

"Happy birthday, my beautiful" I hear my girlfriend whisper in my ear. Her delicate hands stroked my breast.

Last night after opening presents with the girls, we came back to bed and basked in each other's softness. We were bare, save for the sherpa blanket we stole from the living room, our duvet, and sparkle-covered curls.

We didn't exactly have sex, however, she did touch me in ways I never would've imagined possible on her part.

It's the want. The need. It's what leaves us breathless and wanting more. The intimacy drew orgasms from deep within and I allowed them out with songs of praise.

The ghost of her touch is making me feel as I did yesterday and I find comfort in the rhythmic motions that bring me pleasure from my girl's, love-decorated body.

"I love touching you Charlotte, I make you mine every time just as much as I'm yours" Eliana whispered against my lips. I'm not sure how much of that made sense due to my sluggish state, but it sounded amazing.

Her kisses quickly give me the missing energy and suddenly made up for three hours of lost sleep

I pull her body on top of mine with my hands holding onto her waist. Her curls sprawled over her shoulders, her breasts falling closer to my face each time she grinds into my lap.

Her beauty leaves a wide grin on my face, she's all mine.

She leans down kissing my neck and adding to the heap of love bites from last night's events.

Our lips meet and I forget how to breathe.

"Baby" I moan turning my head, hers falling to my ear.

"I'm ready Charlotte" she whispers before kissing down to my breast.

She trusts me.

Her tongue circles my nipple before biting down on it. I moan her name as my back arches into her. I know what she's doing, she doesn't have to do this.

"Baby, let me take care of you" I groan with her mouth still attached to me. My hands were on either side of her head rubbing her scalp in silent praise.

Now we're both supporting ourselves with our knees on the bed, her hands, god her hands are everywhere and her head is buried in my neck sending me down on my calves.

"El, you don't have to, I-"

"Please mommy, I promise I'll be a good girl for you" she whispered onto my lips while sliding her thigh between mine.

I moan and take her lips, once again claiming them as mine

I don't have the time to think about the courage that's suddenly bursting through Eliana, it must be something in the air.

With my back against the cloudy cotton, my eyes follow my girl as she kisses down my torso. Her tongue dragged saliva down to my sweetest spot.

"Eliana" I gasp once her fingers find my clit

"Ma'am?"

She rubbed slowly while her middle fingers slid across my opening teasing me lightly.

"Enough" I groan while falling apart under her gaze, she knows not to tease.

I sit up on my elbows with my hands teasing my breasts, the pull of my nipples adding to the sensuality of this shared moment.

I feel her tongue wrap itself around my clit, instantly going in for pleasure, no games.