Date With Justin

I woke up this morning and did my hygiene , make up and hair so that's what I did and I received a text from Justin telling me he's outside so I looked at myself one more time and walked outside my house and locked my door and got in his car .
" Hey " He said . " Hey you look nice . "
" You do too " He said and I smiled .
" So where are we going ? " I asked .
" We're going to ' Alcove Cafe & Bakery '"
" Oh that sounds nice " I said and smiled .
" It's one of my favorite places to go to by myself but , you're the first person I wanted to come with me . " " That's sweet Justin that's really sweet you didn't have to take me there . " I said " But , I wanted to and you can't say no . " He said poking my nose and I laughed . " Okay , Okay Okay "
" We're here shoot there's Paparazzi . "
He said . " What are we going to do ? "
I said sounding nervous . " Uhm do you still want to eat here . " " Yeah sure but , we can't let the paps stop us from going anywhere we want to go you know " I said
" Yeah I guess you're right I'm gonna hurry up and call my security guard to help us okay ? " " Okay " I said looking at the paparazzi bomboarding Justin's car .
About 10 minutes later Justin's security guards came and escorted us in the Cafe .
Then we both sat down at a table waiting to be served and Justin said he'd call his guards when we're finished eating.......
" So how's your tour going when do you go back ? " " Uhm I guess I have a break for awhile until my manager calls me and how come you asked me on a date for lunch hmm..?" I said I smirked and smiled .
" If I told you , I don't know how your gonna react .. " He said smirking back..
" Tell meeee Justin " I said begging .
" Okay the reason why I asked you because you're beautiful and I don't think you wouldn't like me because my ways but I'm changing now . " " Oh Justin shut up because I don't judge people that's the past I'm all about the present everybody makes mistakes so its okay and you're cute so don't care about what others say okay ? "
I said . " Thanks Adilynn you're a good friend ." " I know you are too " I said
We both continued talking and ate and now we're in Justin's car .
" Do you wanna hang out at my house ? "
" Sure " I said " Okay let's go .. " He said
Now , we're going to hang out at his house ..To be Continued