Ready To Run

So I've been doing good and foucused .
Right now I'm on a trip and I'm at Hawaii with my good friend Rihanna and I'm listening to ' Ready to Run ' by One Direction . While Rihanna is swimming and she's having a photo shoot here I'm listening to One Direction singing parts of their songs . I took a photo and put it on Instagram and captioned ' This time I'm ready to Run ' and posted it . I'm really focused right now and by the way my birthday is coming soon I'm having a party in L.A and it's going to be so fun and I can't wait . I'm so happy and that drama is out now it's all drama free . So right now I'm on twitter and on my notifications it looks like Harry Styles followed me on twitter I didn't even know that . So I texted him and I said Hi just a simple ' Hi ' you have to keep it cool . Then he replied ' Hii ' I smiled.

Twitter Point of View :

You : Thank you for following me !

Harry : No problem love xx I love your music .

He listens to my music I'm fangirling right now I didn't know that he listens to my music but , I have to play it cool .

You : Thank you I love yours to haha I'm listening to it right now .

Harry : Thank you maybe we should hang to get to know each other better .

Omg he's asking me to hang out with him !!

You : Sure okay that sounds cool as soon as I get back to L.A I'm in Hawaii right now .

Harry : That's cool okay btw I live in L.A as well haha.

You : Really that's even better maybe we should text on the real phone here's my number .

Harry : Okay thanks I'll text you I have to go talk to you soon love xx.

End of twitter Point of View

After texting Harry Styles I told Rihanna and was talking about love and stuff and we continued to have fun and taking srlfirs together and posting them on Instagram . I think I'm better without a relationship .