You and I

Justin's P.o.V

" Because , I want to if you invite Hailey and Kendall I want to invite boys if you can invite people then I can as well . "
She said standing up folding her arms.
I mean like no , no boys my friends will be starring at her nobody knows were dating not even Hailey or Kendall , Ryan or Alfredo . This can't be our first fight I really don't know what to do at this point.

" Uhh - No , No boys aloud ." I said my words didn't even come out how the way I wanted it I'm such a fool I really am .
" What do you mean , you're a boy yourself. " She said and laughed .
" I mean if you're inviting girls why can't I invite boys . " She's really starting to get on my nerves right now and I'm like getting really aggravated I can't help the way she snaps at me just like that .

Adilynn's P.o.V

He's really not making any sense right now . " You're not making any sense right now " I said and laughed . " WOULD YOU JUST STOP ASKING THE SANE FUCKING QUESTION JUST STOP PLEASE IT'S REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING " He said. I jumped I felt scared kinda so since I'm so over dramatic I said something really stupid .

" Maybe this should've happened us dating maybe this was all a mistake so you won you can have the sleep over here but I'm not in it . This should've happened with us dating I gotta go bye Justin see you around." I said I felt so angry and sad I never really get yelled at by anyone .
I put on my shoes and closed his door I guess I'm walking home or taking a cab .
Maybe this was a mistake I really don't know it's like I want to run back inside but the other half is lime no go home . I choosed go home .

Justin P.o.V

I didnt mean it I really didn't . I ram outside and kissed her and she kissed back. " I'm sorry baby I really am this isn't a mistake I really like you , you're not annoying I didn't mean it how about you
and I have this day together just You and I ?" I said . " I would love that " She said and I kissed her again .