Yeah Right

" Only us just us two right ? " I said just then his phone rung we went back inside and Justin looked bummed out after the call so I wonder what happened .

" I'm so sorry Adilynn Scooter called me and told me I have to meet him at the studio in 20 . " He said with a bummed out face expression . I looked down . " Hey don't worry we'll still have time together."
Justin said but I looked up to him .
" But , what if we don't I have to get back on touring soon and do anyone know we're dating or are keeping this on the low key ? " I said and he looked down I mean I should've know already .
" I think right now we should so I have to go want me to drive you home or - ?"
I cut him off I mean why low key ?

" I think I'll call a cab it's okay . " I said
"I'll drive you home it's okay what's wrong" He said and I looked at him like he doesn't know I don't want a ride home from him so I'll call a cab . " I said its okay Justin I'll call a cab okay I'm doing it right now . " I called the cab services and they said they'll be here in 5 so I said at the end of the street and Justin looked at me .

" Why are you calling a cab when I said I'll drive you home what's wrong ? " He said .
" It's too late I already did , don't you have to leave soon anyways so why would you want to drive me it's okay I said but I have to go before I miss my cab bye Justin . "

When I said that I left and went to the end of the of the street and got in the cab and told them go drive me at the end of my street and they did and I walked the rest home and I did my hygine put on some new clean clothes and put my hair in a bun and laid down on my bed and my thoughts came in about what just happened .