After Tori's Special Errand

Jade West was relaxing on the door-side couch in the Vega living room, wondering where her girlfriend was. Tori had left several hours before while Jade was still asleep.

Finally, the front door opened and Tori came in. She smiled broadly at Jade. "Hi, babe!"

"Don't babe me! Where the hell have you been?"

"Out."

"Well, no d'uh! Where?"

"Um… Can we talk about this later?"

Jade huffed then said, "This wasn't about my birthday, was it? You know I don't do birthdays!"

"Yes, Jade, I was out planning a huge surprise party for you on the Queen Mary," Tori said, figuring an obviously exaggerated lie would work.

She was wrong.

"I don't care if you rented the Spruce Goose for an around the world flight for my birthday… I don't do birthdays!"

"Fine," Tori replied with exasperation filling her voice.

"Okay then. Come here and sit down. We can watch Supernatural."

"I thought you didn't like that show," Tori replied as she walked towards the kitchen.

"It's not as bad as some of those other, lame horror shows. At least the demons are interesting."

So far, so good, Tori thought, wondering how long she could keep her secret from her lover.

"So, come and sit."

"I'm good here."

Jade turned to look at Tori. "What's with you, Vega?"

"Nothing!" Tori laughed inanely. "Why does something have to be with me if I don't feel like sitting down?"

Jade stared at her and Tori's eyes shifted over to look out at the deck.

At that moment, Trina came flouncing down the stairs and headed towards the door. "Hey losers! I'm off to see my fella!"

"Talk about losers…" Jade said.

"What was that, West?"

"What kind of guy wants to go out with a talentless boob like you, Trina?"

"I'll have you know that Drake is a gentleman and a musician. He's also gorgeous!"

"Jade, she's right. He's not bad looking at all. Sort of like Beck with straighter hair."

"Hmph!" Jade snorted.

"Okay. Later, losers!"

In seconds Trina was out the door and Jade turned to her woman with lust gleaming in her eyes. "To-oree, we're all on our own…"

"Huh?"

"I said, we now have the house to ourselves for a few hours. Your parents are out to dinner and that concert at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Wanna have some fun?" Jade wiggled her eyebrows seductively, the piercing glinting in the light.

"Um…" Tori was torn. She wanted to see and play with Jade so bad but…

"Okay! What's the deal, Vega?"

"What? What deal?"

Jade glared at her. "You tell me! You've never hesitated to have sex before. You're practically a little lesbo-nympho!" Tori had to snort at the derisive, alliterative nickname before Jade continued, "You're as randy as Austin Powers!"

Tori walked over behind where Jade was sitting and took her hand from behind. "I…I'm just not in the mood."

"It's not that time of month. You had that last week." Jade tugged on Tori's hand, pulling her around the couch and then yanked Tori onto her lap..