Your my perfect subject

"Oh please! I know your better than this hero!" Kappa lunged up at Siren his feathery wings puffed out. "Come on, we both know that if I went all out on you that you'd probably die!" Siren dodged Kappas attempt and put his hands on the cold concrete, ice spread across the floor and clouds began blocking the sun. "Hah! Isn't that what your aiming for? I do say if your trying not to kill me im quite flattered."

Siren smirked as Kappa lifted himself into the air. Raindrops plopped down and Kappas eyes widened. "Your out of luck villain!" Every inch in Kappas body that was wet froze up. Luckily, the rain had just started so that wasn't much. "Before we end this I gotta get a photo!" Kappa whipped out a camera and sped over to Unexpected Siren. Kappa held his arm around Sirens neck and held his camera up.

As soon as the camera clicked, he was gone. As much as Siren tried, that always caught him off guard. He bent down and picked up a note. 'Next battle on Saturday at 10! It's gonna be at the ***** field okay? See you there xoxo' Siren smiled, a quiet laugh escaping.

——

As dangerous and fun as being a hero sounds, it's actually quite boring. Most of the time heroes get called in for dumb shit and rarely there would be actual villains around. Kappa made probably everyone's job more interesting. Although he's a murderer, he's kidnapped and tortured innocent people, he's had multiple cases of betraying people in the past, he brightens peoples day.

I'm just kidding the only day he brightens is Sirens everyone practically wants him dead.

His power is uh, hmm. How do I explain? Big fluffy wings, two long thin tails, small horns, vampire teeth, shadow magic usage, you kinda get how I can't explain it right? Sirens been bitten on several different occasions and one time he had to go to the doctors because apparently Kappa was out eating poison or something and Siren got infected by something. This is why hero work sometimes scares the shit out of his mother.

Sirens power is a very strong type of water manipulation. I'm not talking just moving water, he can turn it into ice, make plants grow faster(maybe? He's not so sure yet) and probably a lot more I can't think of. Normally people don't have powers this strong, but I guess everyone's a special snowflake.

——

Another boring patrol day. Oh look someone's stealing from a store, welp. I mean I have to help I guess. Ooo over there that's a pretty interesting cloud. Look at that someone's robbing a bank again. It was all old to Siren, and honestly, quite boring. He wondered how Kappas life was. He was probably out doing some fucked up shit. He took out his phone and almost fell over.

Wait.. It was Saturday??!! Like the Saturday that he was supposed to fight Kappa on??!! Hell yeah! He has never gone to a field so fast. When he got there he was quite surprised to see Kappa.. sitting on the ground having a picnic? Siren walked over quietly and sat down. "I thought we were fighting?" He asked confused. "Oh yeah we are. I just wanna have lunch first. You hungry?"

So the two sat there talking and eating sandwiches. "How'd you know what my favorite sandwich was?" Siren smiled. "Well I stalk you. I stalk a lot of people. It's what villains do." He took another bite before putting everything back in his basket. "Damn. Shits been rough right now." He said while picked everything up. "How?" Kappa yawned. "I've been having some problems with food and stuff. Like I can't eat something without feeling like I'm gonna throw up."

"Hmmmm, you might wanna get that checked out." Kappa shrugged. "Have you forgotten that I'm wanted in like every state on this planet and probably everyone wants me dead?" Siren nodded. "True true, but you still might wanna find something out about that."

——10 minutes later——

Kappa hummed as they fought his voice breaking up as he hit. "Honestly I'm wondering if we're even enemies anymore." Kappa said kicking his leg at Siren who dodged it by the slightest bit. "I mean we just had a picnic. A picnic for fucks sake." Siren just shrugged. "I dunno but thanks for the sandwich." Kappa smiled. "How do you know I didn't poison you?" And evil grin appeared on his face "Well, because you want to fight me again. And if you did I'm doubting that it will end up being a big problem."

"True true, and the poison shouldn't do any permanent damage to you. So we're good." Yep. That's just two people on totally different sides having a conversation.

——

"Lemme grab a photo real quick!" Siren yet again tried to catch him but he was too fast. As soon as his camera snapped he was gone. Siren looked down at the note Kappa left for him noticed it was a bit different. Instead of the white lined paper he always used and the thick black marker he used to write misspelled and DEFINITELY NOT NEAT notes, it was a light blue paper, a thinner black pen, neat penmanship and he couldn't spot a spelling error.

"Wanna grab a bite on Wednesday after your patrol before we fight? We probably can't go anywhere but I know how to make some stuff. Let's meet at ***** woods okay? See you then xoxo." Something about his note seemed a little... off. But who was Siren to decline a date from the most wanted villain in the world?

——