Our little secret

(Content warning)

(A little flirty stuff ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Kappa you don't have to do this." But Siren couldn't say anything to stop him. "Listen, here's how it's gonna go darling, you turn me in, put me in a rehab or some shit, convince some lab owners to have me work as a sidekick for you while also having myself tested on, and sooner or later I'm sure it'll be fine." Siren huffed as he tried to stop Kappa. "For such a small boy your, really strong."

"Hmmm.. I'm not small." Kappa stopped. Siren stood up all the way and looked down on him. "Your just tall." He said with an annoyed expression. "I'm not tall." Siren laughed. "Punch me." They both paused. "What?" Siren said thinking he heard wrong. "Punch me." Millions of thoughts went through his head. Was he into that or something? "If Your gonna turn me in then we need to look beat up."

"Well we can look tired if we do something else." Siren joked. "I mean if you want to." He smirked. Before Siren could say anything Kappa hit him in his chest hard. Siren, taken aback, stumbled backwards almost falling over. "Well, if that's how this is gonna go."

——

Siren had finally pinned Kappa to the ground, both panting heavily after a long fight, and both pretty beat up. After Kappa finally gained enough breath to speak, he whispered "Come down here." Kappa reached up and pulled Siren closer. He lifted his head closer to his ear, Siren waited for quite awhile to hear something. He only grew more anxious while his face started burning a bright red feeling Kappas hot breath against his neck.

"Got ya." The movement was so fast Siren had no time to prepare. Kappa swiftly flipped the two around, bringing himself over Siren. His legs being on either side of him and having one hand on his neck and another resting on his chest. His knees barely touched the ground being that Siren was a bigger figure than him. "Here's a little trick. Wait for the person to ease down before doing a quick move. It makes things easier for-"

Siren pulled Kappa down and pressed their lips together. Gradually Siren let his tongue slip in slowly. As things got more heated Kappas hand slid down Sirens chest to his hips. "Woah there. Have you forgotten we're outside?" Siren laughed. "We can take this inside if you want." Kappa whispered. "I think we better go now. I mean we didn't beat eachother up for nothing." Kappa groaned laying his head down on Sirens chest. "How do I go to the police when I'm horny?"

Siren burst out laughing but Kappas face remained annoyed. "This is your fault for being so hot you know." He mumbled then sighed. "Sure sure. Are you tired?" Kappa nodded gloomily. "What's wrong?" He sat up and so did Siren. "Well since I'm going to the police and most likely a lab and after that being in a half time job, well moments like this will be hard for us to get to again." He leaned over onto Siren again.

"Like beating eachother up and making out?" Siren joked. But that only earned a small smile from Kappa before he went back to his sad look. "Look, once this whole thing is over I'm sure we can find some time for a date alright?" Kappa smiled again, a genuine smile. "I love you." A small laugh came from the boy, he took a few sharp breaths in while laughing so hard. "I love you too."