Whos candice?

(Content warning)

1 1/2 weeks later
——
(Blood)
——

Both Kappa and Siren ran by eachothers side. Kappa looked at Siren, and he nodded. Siren put his hand out and shot frost at some of the fires. Kappa submerged himself into the shadows, slowly transporting himself behind Victoria and throwing a swift kick. He saw Siren put his hand on the ground and build an ice tower, he then jumped at her attempting to throw a punch but was instead met with a spike through his stomach."SIREN!" Kappa screamed diving down and catching him. "Stay awake for me darling PLEASE stay awake!"

——

Siren woke up to Kappa gently running his fingers through his hair. He didn't open his eyes, he didn't even move. He just stayed there. "Is it time to get up already?" He whispered Awhile later. "Oh. Sorry I woke you darling, it's actually quite late." Kappa was about to stop stroking his head but Siren reached up and held his wrist there. "Please, continue." Kappa slid himself closer to Siren and layed His head on his lap then continuing running his fingers through his hair. "Now, why are you up this late? Is something wrong?" Siren asked not opening his eyes. "Well... yeah.." Kappa sighed resting his hands tangled in Sirens hair.

"I just.. can't shake the feeling something terrible will happen tomorrow.." Kappa untangled his fingers and slowly slid his hand down Sirens arm. "At your graduation at the church?" He although Sirens eyes were still closed, he could tell Kappa nodded. Siren officially woke up once he heard the sounds of, what he assumed was, crying. "What wrong my love?" Siren reached up and held the brim of Kappas face. "I-I've been having really bad nightmares lately. And um, they're worse than a-anything I've ever thought of. I'm scared S-Siren." He choked on sobs trying to contain himself. It absolutely broke Sirens heart seeing his lover distressed.

"Hey hey, look at me." Siren took his thumb as wiped off the tears streaming down Kappas face. "I won't let anything happen to you tomorrow. I won't." Kappa reached up and covered his eyes, he was crying even more. "N-No.. whenever I h-have these nightmares. They always c-come true. A-And it wasn't even about me.." Siren let go and moved next to him again. "What do you mean?.." Kappa leaned onto Sirens shoulder. "It was about you." Kappa reached over and gently took Sirens arm. "Y-Your gonna die tomorrow."

——

Kappa and Siren, holding eachothers hand, they walked over to the church with the other students. Kappa wiped his eyes of any signs of tears forming. "Be careful please." He whispered. Siren tightened his grip onto Kappas hand and nodded. The doors opened and all head turned to the students gathered in the hallway. There were some murmurs upon seeing Kappa, but he kept looking forwards. Wait. No not forwards. To the farther left corner of the church? What's he looking at? And Kappas face looked rather... serious. I'm not trying to be rude but, is he actually serious about his dream?

Well, I'll still try and make him feel safer. I'm sure his dream isn't going to come true, right?

——

It was Kappas turn to stand and give a speech. Siren felt his hand shaking in his own. "Hey, don't worry. You'll be fine." Siren leaned forwards and gave him a kiss of his cheek. "Thank you, Siren." He smiled, but that smile slowly faded once he turned away. He stepped up and whispers spread around like wildfire, but his expression stayed serious. He was about to open his mouth to speak, but then his eyes went wide. There was a quiet beeping sound that echoed through the church walls. "EVERYBODY GET OUT NOW." Kappa yelled. And not long before he said that, there was an explosion.

——

Wake up. Wake up. It's not time to lay around is it?

——

Kappa slowly opened his eyes, he couldn't hear or feel.. anything. All around him, there was fire. The only thing he could feel was the soft cold breeze that hit against his bare chest and the uncomfortable gravel on his wings. "S-Siren?..." he saw a figure ahead of him, running. His blue hair shifting in the wind, and blue frost shooting from his hands, it was Indeed Siren. Kappa leaned down and slowly sturdied himself enough to stand. By then Siren had gotten over and helped him fully stand. "Are you okay?!" He asked checking Kappa for any signs of being hurt. "I'm alright. You?" Siren nodded although it was pretty easy to see the large gash on his leg.

"Is everyone safe? Is there anyone in the fire?" Siren was about to answer when they were interrupted by someone yelling for help. It sounded like a child. "Come on!" The two ran in the direction of the scream and found a person, probably around 9 or 10, trapped under some burning wood. "Grab my hand!" Kappa yelled reaching his hand for them. "I can't! If I move, the wood will fall on me!"  They were crying. "Siren, try and hold the wood up so it doesn't crash on them, okay?" Siren nodded and walked around to hold it up. "Okay, just totally go limp alright?" Kappa told them. They nodded slowly and Kappa swiftly pulled them out right as Siren let go of the wood. They were latched onto Kappa like a leech, "It's okay honey your safe now." Kappa Pat they're back and turned to Siren. "I'm going to fly them back try and find anyone else." Siren nodded and Kappa lifted into the air. But not long after he started flying away Siren yelled something towards him.

"Kappa! Your right!" He didn't have time to look back. Kappa quickly swerved to his right just as a black spike nearly took off his arm. He looked back to see anyone or anything, or Sirens blue hair against the red Fire, but he saw nobody. He could focus on that later though, he had a kid to return safely, and was positive that Siren was capable of handling whatever, or whoever, just tried to rip off his arm.

——

Siren searched the fire for anyone, anything that was in need of helping while also working to set out the fires at the same time. Ugh. Multitasking. He suddenly heard a cry for help off in the distance making him jump. But it was a bit... odd. Whoever it was sounded exactly like they kid that him and Kappa just saved. There was no way they were still in the rubble, right? That's impossible. But then again, it could be an actual kid in distress. Oh come on... where's that smart beautiful boy?

Kappa landed next to Siren after a short while of waiting. "Oh thank god your okay." He nodded. "Is there anyone else?" Siren shrugged. "Overall nobody. But I did hear someone call out for help, who sounded exactly like the person you just saved." Kappa thought for a moment. "But if it is someone, I think it's worth trying to help than sitting around with no answer. Besides, I wanna know what bitch ruined my graduation."

——

"Candice?!" A girl with long black hair and extremely pale skin grinned at him. "What the hell?!" She let out a slow laugh while he stood with an annoyed expression. "Who's Candice?"

THE END

I'm kidding it's not the end I'm just making a part 2 rn lol