I saved you, right?

(Content warning)

——
Blood
Death?
——

(Btw her name Isn't Candice that was a joke lol)

——

"Victoria?! What the fuck!" Kappa yelled. "Wait, you know her?" He nodded. "My partner in crime. Also my ex girlfriend after she betrayed me and shoved me in acid. I'm glad I have quick reflexes." He pointed to a scar on his side. "I always wondered where that came from." She laughed loudly. "I miss us Sarah." Kappa scoffed. "You think deadnaming me is going to help? Sarah died. Sarah got shoved into acid." (Stan trans Kappa❤️) "come on, don't you wanna come back to me?" He shook his head. "Uh, no." Siren was fighting a laugh this entire time. "But whyyyyy? I mean it's not like you have someone-" she paused and looked directly at Siren.

"Really?" He nodded. Kappa held Sirens hand tightly in his. "Well, I guess you can't love him if he's DEAD then!" Kappa yanked Siren away just as a black spike came at his chest. "Okay it's one thing deadnaming me it's another thing trying to hurt my fiancé. Have you been living under a rock Victoria?" That just made her angrier. "Don't worry, I'll make sure there isn't a fiancé to care about darling."

——

Both Kappa and Siren ran by eachothers side. Kappa looked at Siren, and he nodded. Siren put his hand out and shot frost at some of the fires. Wait. Why was this... familiar? Kappa submerged himself into the shadows, slowly transporting himself behind Victoria and throwing a swift kick. He saw Siren put his hand on the ground and build an ice tower. Siren... wait a second. SIREN. Kappa leaped infront of Siren giving him a shove to push him away. "Kappa! Watch out!" He felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Shit."

It was almost like the world went slower. His body felt very heavy. As if there were rocks in his pockets. He couldn't see much. Every time he blinked it was like time went faster and faster, but it always remained slow the few moments he had his eyes opened. And, one of the few things he felt was.. ice. It was freezing. But as uncomfortable as that sounds, it was actually quite pleasant. It was a nice change from being in fire most of the time. It felt rather lovely. Wait What was happening again? Oh right he's dying.

——

Siren bent over Kappas lifeless body in panic. Victoria was standing further away in shock. He fell down next to him fumbling around for something that could hold the wound closed at the moment. "Get away from him!" Victoria yelled making Siren jump. He looked back at her and scowled. "Even if you do care about him, you stabbed him for gods sake! I'm not backing away. I'm not leaving him!" He yelled looking back to tying his jacket tightly around his stomach. "Give him to me, and I won't hurt him." Honestly, Siren couldn't help but laugh. "Really, you'd be willing to hurt your ex-" but his eyes landed on something held in one of Victorias tentacles.

A child. A very young child. Younger than the person they had saved before. Probably around 7 or 6. How did they miss him? Where did he come from? "Victoria. Leave that boy out of this." He slowly let go of Kappa and crept more and more towards Victoria. "Hmmmmm.. will you give my girlfriend back?" What?! What the hell does she think she's doing?! I can't believe this! "Are you seriously making me choose?" Siren asked slightly annoyed. Her tentacle slid up the young boys chest and around his neck. This was a tough one huh?

Most of the time Siren would leave Kappa to this, considering that he could do this on his own, but he's stabbed. And unconscious. He couldn't do anything in this state. But.. that kid.. he needs to be saved. He needed to leave Kappa to her. There was no other option.