Don't go yet?

(Content warning)

(

"I-I think I'm ready to get down okay?" Kappa laughed and flew towards the cliff. "Most of the people I do that with tell me to drop them immediately." He laughed. "Well most people you do that to your trying to kill." He shrugged. "Oh sweet ground." Siren practically fell onto the grass while Kappa continued laughing. "My wings are pretty tired heh." Kappa flopped down next to him.

For awhile, the two just layed there. Not saying anything, not doing anything, just laying. "Hey Kappa, why did you become a villain?" Siren asked quietly. "Ohhhh that's a story for another time." Kappa chuckled. "Speaking of, it's really late. I do think you should go back." He sighed. "This has been really fun." Siren smiled. "Don't worry, I'll act like this was another one of our fights alright?"

——

"And here you go." Kappa landed on Sirens windowsill and helped him in. "When do you want to see eachother again?" Siren noticed Kappa taking something from his pocket. "Maybe next Tuesday. I'm free." Kappa nodded. Slowly, he crawled in Siren room and stood next to him. "I don't feel like being quick." He held up his camera and right before he took the photo, he turned his head and kissed Siren on the cheek.

After the flash, he was gone. Siren just stood for a few moments. He reached up and touched his cheek gently. He heard the soft sound of paper and looked down. The photo layed there on the ground, Siren bent down and picked it up. He walked over to a drawer and opened it slowly. He placed the picture down, just staring at it. His eyes started to hurt, and soon enough, he felt tears rolling down his face.

He's figured it out. But it's something that's just can't happen.

——

"Why do you look so sad Siren?" Kappa was sitting up on a concrete ledge overlooking the view of the sunset. "I've had a lot on my mind that's all.." Siren walked up and stood next to Him. "You can talk to me if you want. I'll listen." That's the thing... "have you ever fallen in love?" Kappa thought for a moment. "I think so. That's one of the things I can't seem to identify."

Before Siren could say something, Kappa looked alarmed. "Have you been crying?" He asked quietly. "What?! No haha! I'm totally fine!" But Sirens voice quivered as he spoke. "Oh honey... come here." Kappa opened his arms for him. Siren walked over and wrapped his arms around Kappa. "You can tell me anything alright?" Kappa whispered. "I-I can't! It's hard I just.." he choked on sobs.

Siren pulled away and looked Kappa straight in the eye. "I love you Kappa!" They both stayed silent. "I don't want to though!" Kappa took his hand and placed it gently on Sirens cheek. "I love you too Siren." He leaned forwards and slowly brought their lips together. Somehow, Siren felt both relived and terrified, and also a little hot. Before things got heated Kappa pulled away.

"I'm sorry..." Siren said quietly. Kappa rubbed his thumb wiping off his tears. "Don't be sorry." Kappa pulled him into a hug again. "I know we can't be together." Siren sobbed. "Well then there's only one way to settle this huh?" Siren looked up puzzled. "What?"

——

Sorry for short chapter!