Unexpected

——

Kappa definitely surprised everyone from his change of attitude, even Siren. Even though people gave him looks of disgust wherever he went, he was always glued to the plan. He wasn't going to stop till the plan succeeded. Although to others it was a miracle he was quiet and listening, it was odd to Siren. Kappa was usually chirpy and talkitive, asking 'how's you day?' And all that. But... he was silent. He barely even spoke. But he carried on with the plan and did his duties.

Siren tried to brush off the 'something bad is going to happen' feeling but it stayed... for much to long to be just a hunch. He didn't was to seem rude, so he never asked. If something was wrong, Kappa would tell him. Right?

——

Today was the day kappa could finally get enrolled in hero school. It sounds dumb, and frankly very weak, but it's hardcore. Siren was sure that Kappa would ace it though, he's an ex worldwide villain after all. People are still pretty unsure about his whole thing, but they're slowly believing he's changed. That's good, maybe one day they can actually... be together. That's always at the back of Sirens mind whenever he sees Kappa, it's like a sinking feeling. He wished he was able to.. protect him. But anyways!

"Are you nervous?" Siren asked opening Kappas door. Kappa looked at him blankly and shrugged. He had a sinking feeling again. "Is something wrong?" Kappa asked. "Um.. I guess." Siren walked over and sat down next to Kappa. "You wanna talk about it?" Kappa reached up and put a hand on his shoulder. "Not really.." He nodded. "That's okay hon, you don't need to talk." Kappa leaned closer and wrapped his arms around Siren. "Do whatever makes you comfortable darling."

Siren leaned into Kappas touch and held His body tightly in his arms. Dang it, you did it again Siren. Why the hell didn't you just say you were okay? "Are you sure your ready to go through with this?" Siren whispered. Kappa didn't answer. "I mean, you've spent you entire life being a villain, and frankly you seem so much happier as one. Are you sure you want to abandon all of that?" Kappa sighed, a pulled out of their hug. He reached up and but his hands on the brim of Sirens face.

"If becoming a hero is what will keep us together, nothing would make me happier than to abandon my old life. I put myself under strict conditions to make sure I succeed at this, so I'm sorry I look sad. I'm very serious about this, and you." He smiled. A genuine smile, one that Siren hasn't seen since he got here. "Siren, will you be my boyfriend?"

——

Sorry for short chapter I'm literally dying lol😋