Trip To San Francisco

Everyone in the Wachowski household was in the living room.

It had been three days since EXE left and everyone had decided to just not talk about it.

Tails had tried to bring up the red-eyed elephant in the room a few times but no one wanted to get into it or atleast until today.

They were watching the news when they saw it.

"New serial killer on the loose? That's right ladies and gentlemen! It appears the local hero, the blue devil, has turned into a serial killer! Now! He was already a pest seeing as he does loads of property damage but no one ever expected this!" Said the male news anchor

"Actually Hendrick. I did. The blue devil has always shown impulsive and destructive tendencies. Although. What really baffles me is that the government is currently refusing to help. All they did was give us a number." The female news anchor said with a frown.

"That is baffling! Wait Kristal.. Did you hear that?" Hendrick the news anchor said.

Before anything else could be said a blue blur rushed into the room and spin dashed both news anchors.

Screams could be heard as people tried to flee.

Which was when Sonic EXE paused and turned to the camera with the creepiest smile.

"You're next." EXE said simply before doing his maniacal laugh and running back out of the room.

The Wachowski family was horrified.

"THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE! This is why I wanted to talk about EXE. I knew he'd do something like this!" Tails snapped irritably.

Sonic frowned and looked down.

Knuckles sighed.

Tom and Maddie both stood up.

"Come on. Kids. We're going on a road trip." Tom said before walking to go get the car keys.

"Sonic. I know you don't want too and he sure as hell doesn't deserve it but your going to have to forgive EXE and let him back in. He can't keep rampaging in San Francisco." Tails told Sonic.

"Tails! He's creepy. Not to mention. He has no self control. He's tried to kill us all atleast once and I don't trust him. He's up to something." Sonic growled.

"I agree with Sonic. EXE cannot be trusted." Knuckles said firmly.

"Which is why he needs to be where we can keep an eye on him. We don't have to trust him. Just watch him. We already know he's evil and possibly crazy." Tails explained.

"Alright. I got the keys, let's go!" Tom hollered.

Everyone ran to the car and the drive to San Francisco began

It was a long quiet and tense drive.

They did eventually make it though.

Tom got out first with a sigh.

Maddie followed while looking frazzled

Knuckles and Sonic both got out with looks of resignation.

Tails got out last with a sigh.

This was going to be one hell of a trip.