F O U R

CHAPTER 4

Y/N POV :

I am shivering, bleeding, and scared. They're tearing my body apart.

I can't take this anymore. tears filled in my eyes and my vision blurred. My head is spinning, I can't think of anything. My heart won't stop racing. Her screams are becoming painful for my ears. I begged and begged her to stop but she didn't.

I looked up in pain and pitying eyes if she would show me any mercy. her terribly angry eyes scared me more.

How brutally Aera was pulling my hair; it felt like they'd be torn apart from my body. She grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me across the house " i said, i fucking said she will ruin everything, FOR YOU HE REJECTED ME. FOR YOU ALL MY PLANS ARE IN VAIN. YOU PATHETIC BITCH YOU SHOULD DIE...WAIT NO I SHOULD KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HAND. YOU DESERVE DEATH I FUCKING PAINFUL DEATH THAT NO ONE HEAR OR SEEN IT BEFORE " she roared.

She held me against the floor and started choking me. I cried in pain, it's too much. I couldn't take this, i couldn't breathe. save me , pls save me .

Yuri came behind and asked '" what's happening here ? aera stop if she dies we all will get in more trouble and just stop now ! " she speak as if what's her daughter doing is ok but if I died today that will be trouble for them .

My life is so pathetic , if i stay alive im burden for them . If i die today I'll be more trouble for them . What should i do. I want to despair in this air , i want to remove my existence.

" this whore knows how to seduce a man. did you spread your legs for jungkook or beg him to fuck you so he chooses you over me ?? You slut , you can't hold your hormones when you see man with money . Are you this desperate to be fucked my him . Mom we should sell her as sex slave . I JUST WANT TO KILL HER , FUCKING KILL HER. " she roared..

I dropped to the floor and gasped for air. Her words are now too much for me to take. She slapped across my face again and again and start choking me again. I begged her to let me go. But my words didn't reach to her ear. She didn't stop.

is there someone who can help me? I just want to live my life nothing else pls god sent someone for me.

Yuri then stops her " that's enough for today just lock her in her room, for now, your dad will be mad if she die, " said in a calm voice. then aera let me go.

Why why he'll be mad if i die . He doesn't love or care for me . He should be happy if i die . I can't take this pain.

She slapped me one more time and leave my hair . But her angry eyes is haunting me till now .

" I-i am s-so r-ry " i cried and cried they didn't even look back.

I just want a day where it's feels like im not falling apart anymore.. living my dream life..where everything is good.

I don't know why he choose me. Im not beautiful enough just a broken girl , who is living in hell. Maybe he's also like them , who gonna broke me apart . It's ok he's not the biggest monster i know. I'll be ok maybe who knows .

AUTHOR POV

lucy came and wrapped her hand around y/n and took her to her room. She placed her lightly on her bed trying not to hurt her more

Lucy felt sorry for her . she wants to get her out of this hell but she is also helpless.. One time she did give y/n an idea about running away far from this house but y/n refuse because she knew if she doe that they will kill lucy and she never let this happen.

y/n laid down and felt broken. her head hurts and her body is painfully numb . she can't open her eyes properly. she felt exhausted.

Lucy then came with a first aid kit and clean her up. Change her into some fresh clothes and bandage her wounds. Then give her some pain killer.

" I'm so sorry dear, i told you to run away why you didn't listen to me. I'll help me with my everything.. i-i can't see you in this condition again and again. Pls listen to me once " lucy sobbed

" no lucy i-i can't. This i-is my fate I accepted it.I'm used to this now. I can't run away, i can't ." y/n whispered

She knows if she ran away today they'll gonna find her. They'll gonna make her life more painful she don't want to make if more difficult then it is now. She is tried .

She lay down and lucy put her duvet on her " sleep everything will be fine. You need some rest. I'll check up on you after some time again. "

Slowly sleep took over her. It's the only time when her heart rest...

She wants to live a day without any pain, without any scream, she wants to sleep without having any nightmares, she wants to run around where no one will hurt her . she can live her life like a free bird.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

" I want their all history , Everything , every small details. it doesn't matter how you gonna find that i want it. "

" Yes sir , I'll try my best " call ended

I'll return everything you did , everything with interest. I know how to protect what is mine. Just live your life for some days . I'll gonna make it hell for you . This is a promise to myself. No one can save you frm me , and no one will .
Just be ready.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi im back after a long break. Hope you enjoyed this chapter pls drop your cmnts and show love take care .