S E V E N

Y/N POV : 

Anyway Today I will spend the whole day exploring by this house . You can't describe this as house you can say mansion it's really big. Excitement bubbled up in me 

" Jase!" he called her. He is scary

A moment later a door half hidden behind a massive cupboard opened and a short old lady entered the room. Her black hair had gray streaks in it and was secured in a hair net atop her head. I guessed she was in her mid-fifties. and headed toward jungkook. "Yes, sir, how can I help you?"

I had trouble masking my surprise. jase she knows every corner of this house she gave me a motherly vibe, a comfort. . she reminds me of lucy. I miss her truly I hope she's ok. 

"did you have breakfast ?" jungkook
said. she replied with a nod

 jase turned toward me briefly with a warm smile. " good morning mrs. jeon I hope you had a great sleep ." 

Mr.s jeon it's new to me 

" I did. " I replied with a smile

" she Would like to get a tour of the house. can you please show her around?"

jase nodded and walked toward me. "Would you like to go now, Mrs. jeon ?", she asked me politely but I could see love in her eyes. I swallowed my breakfast and drank my coffee. 

"Yes, please. I hope I'm not burdening you ?" 

jase's eyes grew wide and she darted a look toward jungkook, who was back to reading his newspaper. He didn't look busy to me. If he had time to read the news.  jungkook must have felt Jase and me watching him expectantly because he raised his eyes. 

"This is your home now, y/n. You can do whatever you want."

 So he had been listening to our conversation. And I wondered if what he said was really the case.

" Mrs. jeon pls come this way. "  she leads me 

'MRS. jeon' is really awkward to me. she is so older than me and this is embarrassing I guess 

" pls don't call me Mrs. jeon I would like it if you call me by my name. I'm much younger than you. you're like my mother. pls, don't ." I request her 

" but how can I ? you're my master's wife that will be disrespectful. " 

" no pls it'll be fine. " she smiled  back " ok if you want ."