E I G H T

YN POV :

When the front door shut after him, I stood in the lobby, feeling a little lost. I could feel jess and others waiting for orders but silence of this house is killing me but not in a bad away. I don't know why but inside me feeling safe .

hour later bell rings jess opened the door i also went there to check who came this time . A pretty lady showed up . She looks elegant all stuffs bowed her i stood there all confused . She went into the living room. It felt strange to act like the mistress of the house; as if I was an imposter.

“ Hi , how are you ? Hope you had a great night. Did jungkook caused you any problem . “ She asked me with a warm smile. “ Um i- uh im doing fine . Sry but i didn't recognise you “ i said with a confused smile.

“ Ah i think jungkook doesn't tell you about me . Im his elder sister sol . Nice to meet you . He told me he is getting married but i was busy that's why i couldn't attend. Hope it went smooth” .

“ Oh yes i did . Im sry i didn't know that he has a sister . Im really sry .”

“ No need to say sry i can understand . He is just like that always . Cold and reserved but i can assure you he's a good human being just look hard outside but soft inside ” she said with excitement. I still can't believe mr.jeon and ms . Sol is brother and sister they are like polar opposite.

“ So how was everything did you like the house ? ”

“ Yeah it's really beautiful and big for two people im really greatful . Can i asked you something? ”

“ Yeah sure why not . ”

“ He didn't tell me anything about his family .if you can- ”

“ That jerk didn't even tell you about family . I knew i sure he didn't even tell you what he does anyways . Actually we're 3 siblings im the oldest then jungkook and then we have another brother name cha yeol . Me and jungkook is a year apart that's why we're like best friends . And in home we have our mama and papa but they live in another country they'll come back next month then you can meet them . ”

“ Oh that's beautiful having a happy family ” after i said that i can see a discomfort in her face i didn't asked her about it . I just want to change the topic .

“ Should i make something for you . I don't know what you like to have tell me i will made for you . ”

“ I- uh no no . No need to make anything i will just go . I just came here to check on you” .