Bloody Kiss: VK oneshot

I feel him gently grab me from behind. I tilt my head to the side and my hair falls away from my neck. I feel him move a few loose strands of hair away from my neck. His head comes near my exposed skin and I shudder as I feel his warm breath. He slowly licks my neck and I close my eyes. I open them as I have a sudden sharp pressure on my neck. Liquid runs down my arm and chest. It drips to the floor and stains my dress. I grow light headed when the pressure is released. I turn my head and look into the eyes of the person behind me. His eyes glow with a red hue. His lips and mouth are covered with my blood. A stained tongue licks his face, wiping the spots away. I am released from his grasp and my hand travels to my neck. I touch the wound and feel two deep marks; still barely flowing. His gaze is down in shame and I touch his face. His head leans into my hand and his eyes raise. I step close to his and wrap my arms around his middle. My arms hold him and his hold me. I feel safe and protected. I pull back slightly and tilt my head towards his. Hesitantly he kisses me. I feel weak. He does it again. I'm shaky. He does it one last time. I close my eyes and say, "I love you, Zero." And as I begin to black out I hear him respond, "I love you too. Forever and always. Yuki."