~Sneaking out~

Your POV:

As we drove in Eddie's car I worried about dad figuring out I left or worse, that I was with them.

Soon we pulled up next to the forest.

"Damn are you two gonna murder me?" I say and they both laugh.

We get out and we make are way threw the woods to a huge rock.

"This dear y/n is skull rock" Steve smirks taking my hand and Eddie smirks.

"Yup most popular place for making out" Eddie says as we walk up to it and sit down.

"Wasn't made popular by you Steve?" Eddie asked and Steve blushed.

"Don't say that in front of her!!" Steve says acting like I don't know he's dated women before me.

"Also lovers lake is near here so maybe we could go for a dip later?~" Eddie smirks and I nod fast.

-1 hour later-

After about an hour of passionate making out between us we stopped for our 4th break.

We all softly panted.

I new I probably had hickeys because of the boys kissing my neck. Mostly because I couldn't kiss them both at the same time.

"God that was fun" I giggle and smile and they smile back.

"It's good to see you back sweetheart" Eddie says happily.

"Yup I missed this y/n" Steve smiles.

We all got up and went back to the car to get towels then we adventured down to lovers lake.

As we got down to the lake all the stars were visible.

"Wow isn't this beautiful!" I smile.

"Your beautiful" they both say.

"Wow that was cheesy" I smirk and the chuckle.

That's when I take off my shirt.

"Oh my god!" Steve blushed red.

"Damn sweetheart, I don't know we be doing this tonight~" Eddie smirks blushing.

I giggle.

"I'm going swimming you horny demons! I can't swim in my clothes!" I say and take off my pants, then everything else and I jump in.

The boys jump back to not get wet but both blush red from seeing my naked body, mind you this isn't the first time!

"You coming?~" I smirk as my body was covered completely with water and they waisted no time striping in jumping in with me. (They had put the towels on the shore).

Soon Steve arms were around my waist in the back and Eddie was in front of me.

"You know Eddie~ Stevie looks soooo cute tonight don't he?" I smirk and turn to Steve as he was blushing and Eddie was smirking.

"Why yes dear y/n~ he looks amazing in the moon light~" Eddie smirks and kisses him and I immediately go for his neck.

Soon me and Eddie switch. Steve softly pulled away from my lips.