2 Mr heartless

I stared at the sweat pants and the large top he gave me to wear after bathing which I did not because I was not ready to listen to him since he has no right or control over me, I did not realize he was in the room until he spoke.

"You wouldn't like what would happen if I should help you have your bath" he said with an evil smile letting wild thoughts run through my mind.

I barely knew him but I already hated him so much, I entered the toilet which looked like my entire room as my jaw almost dropped to the ground, the marble cold floor had a cream colour matching with the colour of the curtain in front of the shower, the shower could contain about ten to fifteen people, it was a see through shower with glasses all round.

I went to basin located few steps away from the shower as I brushed my teeth with the brush he kept for me; I went to lock the door at the thought of him walking into my naked body.

I slowly took off my clothes as I entered the shower, letting the water run down my body softly, I scrubbed every spot in my body, after thirty five minutes as my showering I realized I didn't come with a towel and there weren't any in here, that b*stard knows exactly what he was doing. I stepped out of the bathroom knowing well that he would not be around I entered the room.

I was about getting a towel I saw on the bed as the door flung open and he walked with his eyes already roaming all over me, I immediately reached for the towel wrapping it tightly around my body.

"Didn't your parents teach you how to knock?" I asked obviously annoyed with him being the first person to see my naked body.

"My parents didn't teach me how to knock before I enter my own room" he remarked with an amused smirk going to sit on the bed,

"Turn around" I hissed at him, he turned around as he continued doing things on his phone; I wore the sweat pants and the top, which were big on me, I sat on the bed far away from him not knowing what to do.

He stared back at me as he stood up signalling me to follow suit.
This house was so huge, I could get lost if I were left alone, after walking we finally reached the kitchen, he told me to sit down which I reluctantly did as I watched him prepare what looked like pancakes.

After he was done, he served it on the table in front of me, as hungry as I was I did not want to give him the satisfaction.

"I didn't tell you I was hungry," I said shoving the plate away as I stood up; he held me back and sat me down.

"You dont have an option y'know?"

'He is so cocky' I grumbled

"I'm not hungry"

"Eat your food while I'm being nice," he said as I could hear the anger radiating from his voice, I took a bite out of it and the taste was surprisingly amazing, I stared up at him and he was already watching me with a smirk.

I finished my meal with a cup of orange juice as Mr, heartless, which I still don't know his name led the way back to the room.

"I am going to work, you can stay here and one of my men would be right outside the door if you need anything you are free to tell him," he said

"No please can I go back home, I promise I won't tell anyone about what happened last night" I pleaded hoping he would change his mind.

"How am I supposed to trust you?" he asked obviously not interested in my idea.

"I don't know but please you have to let me go, I have to go to work"

"I can't" he stepped out

"And also dont try to run away cause you can't" I nodded my head faking the good girl thing which did not fit my personality as he left.

Sitting in the quite room I almost died of boredom, I opened the door quietly as I met the man of yesterday standing with a straight face and a slight frown at the corner of his eyes. I tried walking past him when he used his hands to stop me; I kicked his hand away punching him on his face making him groan.

I ran downstairs, as I was already lost in the house, I entered a room by my left noticing the different drawing displayed on a canvas of a family, which I suppose was his because the old man in the picture looked like the older version of Mr. Heartless.

The woman in the picture was so gorgeous which made me feel less pretty; she wore a red v-neck gown showing part of her cleavage, her gown hugged her body tight showing her perfect features.

Walking up to the next picture, I saw Mr. Heartless and a girl which looked few years younger than him, she was pretty as well, making my way to another picture, I saw a guy which I almost thought was Mr. heartless cause of the much resemblance, he should be younger.

Feeling a presence in the room, I turned around as I met Mr. heartless standing with his arms crossed anger written all over his features ; he took large strides towards me and dragged me out of the room and took me to I think the room.

"Let go" I screamed at him he dropped me forcefully on he bed as the anger in me rose up, I stood up as I slapped him hard on his face.

"You f*cking kidnapped and you think you have the right to drag me around like a dog-" I didn't get to finish my statement when he wrapped his hands around my neck chocking me to the point that I couldn't breathe, my legs were barely touching the ground.

"Dont-ever-raise-your-hands-on-me-again" he gritted every word out adding pressure to my neck.

I tried pulling his hands away but he seemed stronger than the bodyguard, he finally let go sending me to the floor.

I held my neck sucking as much air as I could.

"Wa-ter" I whispered trying to reach the cup of water on the table nearby but Mr. heartless being heartless kicked it away as it shattered into pieces.

I stared at him as I pictured myself punching out all the teeth in his mouth.

"F*ck you," I told him as he walked towards me,
'rong statement my subconsciousness said silently.