31_Hidden Agenda ll

I saw a flashlight coming towards my direction and I knew who it was, Rukky was here. I aimed a gun at him as he came out of his car with his hands held up in surrender, it looked like he was not here to fight.
Our men came and also aimed their gun at him, he stylishly took the gun out of my hand which I let slip out easily and aimed it at me.
I stared at him with fear and raised my hands up.
He pulled me closed to him as he aimed the gun to my head.
"If you come any closer I'll blow off her head" he said in a deep voice, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I heard this person's voice, it didn't sound like Rukky at all. I could not see his face because he was wearing a mask but the structure was quite similar.
He brought me closer to the car with the gun still on my head as they stepped back in fear of what he would do to me.

He pushed me into the car with a fast but not so hard push as he got in, I could hear gunshots all over but it was good this car was bullet proffed.

The car started moving and I wondered who was driving it.

"Who are you?" I asked the person that carried out the plan instead of Rukky. I peeped to look at the review mirror and there was Rukky staring back at me with a smile.

"Hey, I'm Ethan, Rukky's brother" the guy who carried out the plan said stretching out his hands to shake mine.
"Hey, I'm Andreia" I replied and accepted his hand

A loud bang was heard followed by the screeching sound of the tire.
"What the hell was that?" Ethan roared as he put my head back in position.
"Thanks" I said
Rukky stopped the car as he came out "Where is she?" I heard someone yell, my heart skipped a lot of beats when I knew I was the one they referring to. "Put down your head, they're definitely looking for you" he said then left  me with my imaginary unanswered question
"Why exactly?", I buried my question inside of me and got a grip of myself.

I could not hear what they were saying but I could hear them whisper something. I heard the door open as I was dragged out of it.
As soon as I realized Rukky and Ethan were on their knees and a gun aimed at their heads my eyes went bloodshot.

I brought out the pocket knife I always carried with me and slit his throat.
Seconds later there were six dead bodies on the floor, this is not how I wanted to live m life, I wanted to live a peaceful life but it seems like nothing is working my way.

I didn't give a damn about anyone at that point, since I can't have my freedom we will take it the hard way.
I looked at the man standing in front of me with a straight face but inside I wondered what he was doing here.
That was the same man from before 'Game well played girl' his words rang in my mind, he knew something was going on.

Who the hell was he?

I tried using the knife on him but he easily dodged it, I tried a lot of skills I learnt from the 'Spidaz' on him but easily dodged each of them without attacking.

I felt something hard hit my head as I whined a little, he had used the back of his gun to hit my head, I fell to the ground with my hands clutched tight to head as I stared up at him with blurred vision.

I couldn't process anything but before I blacked out I slowly picked up a gun beside me which was on the floor and put a bullet right through his chest.

                  Flash Back Ends
"You are probably thinking of me as a bad person right?" I asked tears clouding my eyes,

I was in in the living room on the couch with Miguel opposite me.

Ricardo already took care of the man who's identity is known only to me.

He pulled me in for a hug as he rested my head on the crook of his neck, I sobbed quietly because I don't think I have energy to yell and scream the way I want to.