30_Hidden Agenda

Andreia's pov

I left his hand reluctantly as my heart pounded in my chest, I kept hearing gunshots upon gunshots and I prayed silently and hoped Miguel was fine. Curiosity took the best of me and I peeped through the window, my eyes almost budje out of their sockets at the sight in front of me.
He was in the middle of three men who are pointing a gun at him there were a lot of dead bodies all around.

I opened the door of the car and came out of it, I can't stay in any longer, I can't obey Miguel in this.
I almost puked because of the disgusting smell, I scrunched up my nose in disgust as everywhere reeked of sweat and blood.
As soon as Miguel noticed me, he tried using his eyes to signal me to get back in the car but like I said before, I can't obey him in this.

When the man pointing a gun at Miguel followed his gaze, a wide smirk appeared on his face.
"Look who we have here" he said with a sinister smile playing on his lips
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?, GET BACK INSIDE. NOW" he roared
I flinched a little but I didn't back away, I would have on a normal day but not today, I'm not here as Andreia Sanches, I'm here as Blue Reia.

"Let him go" I said in a straight demanding voice, a forced laughter came out of the same man as he stared down at me.
"And who are you to say that?" he said arching one of his eyebrows,
"I know you came for me, you can have me" I said stretching out my hands to him poking out my sad face.
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Miguel yelled and tried standing up but another man pointed a gun at him immediately, the man I was talking to was also staring at Miguel so I easily slid the gun out of his hand and shot him right in the forehead, before the second one could point his gun at me a bullet found it's way through his forehead.
I spotted a black van coming towards us as I continued with the shooting I shot the last two men before I ran over to Miguel, he was staring at me with wide eyes.
"Who are you?" He asked in a low whisper,

I was silent, it's a very hard question,
It was just like finding x in maths.
I diverted my gaze from Miguel and looked somewhere else but I could still feel his piercing gaze on me.

I stood still when I felt the metal cold mouth of a gun at the back of my head.
I gently turned around to have a glimpse of the person's face, he was wearing a full face black mask so I couldn't see it, he was In all black and he had a scary aura.
"Finally found you" his deep masculine voice cocked, I've heard this voice somewhere, I'm certain it's from my dark past.
Staring at his upper arm I noticed a spider tattoo on it,

Sh*t, it can't be,
No this can't be happening,

The tattoo on his arm signified he belongs to the 'Spidaz'.
"It seems like we have a long way to go" I replied in the same cocky way, I knew the gang 'Spidaz',it happened a long time

~~
Flash Back (Four Years Ago)

I spat a large amount of blood on the floor as I coughed vigorously, I looked behind me for the ninth time in a short amount of time checking if there was anyone tailing behind me.
I finally escaped, I'm freeee.
I walked through the narrow deserted road with blood sipping from my forehead and my mouth, my whole body was in pain, I was not used to this kind of pain, I would have fainted a long time ago.
I've been walking for hours and I've not seen a single soul around here.

The cold breeze blew my messy hair and I felt goosebumps all over my skin, I spotted a tree full of apples far away as it caught my attention, as if on clue my stomach rumbled loudly in hunger, I beamed in happiness I walked towards the fence and jump over it, I tried shaking the tree just the way I see in cartoons but it wouldn't budge.
I climb the tree even though my legs were killing me and plucked 11 apples. This was something I couldn't finish on a normal day but I can't say the same for today, I came down from the tree and started eating the apples "Hey" I heard someone yell, I looked over to where the sound came from and saw a man in his mid 40's dashing towards me with anger written all over his face.