11 Yes, it's a yes

"What? No, I'm not jealous"

I stuttered rushing as far as I could away from him, taking another step I felt him grab me by my waist, and turned me around, my body colliding with his, my body was pressed into him and there was no space left in between.

I stared at him admiring him, from his perfect light green eyes mixed with a bit of yellow, the truth is I don't know how describe his eyes but they were so beautiful that I could get lost staring at it, then down to his perfect framed eyelashes most models wish for, I never knew men also had beautiful eyelashes, I got down to his pointed nose, my eyes lingered more on his kissable lips, he had a beautiful plump lips, I cant blame anyone for falling for this man, he super handsome and everyones dream.

Before thinking twice I kissed him, he was shocked for some seconds but did not waste time in kissing me back, it was so passionate, full of emotions, It was full of what I felt for him, I was tired of punishing myself, I was tired of lying to myself that I dont like him when deep down I know I do love him.

I broke the kiss slowly breathing some air,

"Is that a yes?" he asked expectantly, I kept quiet staring at him, I liked him so much but I didn't know if I wanted to start a relationship, but I knew that I wanted to be with him and there is nothing stopping me,

"Its okay if you don't want to, I can- " he started tucking some strands of hair behind my ear.

"Yes, it's a yes" I said cutting him off, I ran to my room immediately and I heard him chuckle at that, my face was so flushed and I didnt know if I could blush anymore.

I found the back of the door as I slid down on it.

My heart was beating so fast as if it was racing in a competition.

'OMG, I just kissed him, how am I supposed to face him now?'

My hands travelled to my lips trailing it, a small smile spread to my lips, it was lekker.

A small knock on the got me out of my thoughts, I opened it and was met with Angela's confused face, and anyways Angela is my new nickname for her.

"What happened to you?" she asked the confusion turning to concern, guess she saw me running earlier

"Nothing, it's just- "I paused my mind going back to the kiss,

"You are blushing miss"

"Hey, I told you to stop being formal with me, if you want to be friends with me, you have to stop being formal to me Angela" I told her as she smiled at the new nickname

"Okay Reia" she smiled back emphasizing on the 'Reia', I loved that as well "I'll be going I have to make food for boss" she said excusing herself,

"Wait, I'm coming with you" I announced, she looked at me puzzled as if she heard wrong,

"Okay then" she said shrugging

She placed the mushroom soup on the table and I decorated it.

"I'll go call the boss"

"Let me do it" I squealed in excitement exiting the kitchen

I knocked slightly on the door before I pushed it open, I walked in and he looked busy,

"Lunch is ready" I announced staring at the floor, I had changed a lot and I knew that, I was not a shy person, I was the kind of girl that would stare at you in the eye and voice out my opinion, I cared about people a lot but I hate it when I get annoyed, I never imagined I would be this girl because of Miguel, he had changed things in me and I knew I had changed things in him too, he was not as cocky and scary like before.

I looked up and he was already coming to me, I blushed hard at the way he stared at me, I wanted to run to the door but as if he knew what I was thinking he caught me easily.

"Where do you think you are going to sweetness?" he asked as the hairs on my neck stood, I blushed hard at the name, I think Id blushed enough today.

~~

Rosangelas pov

Reia has been acting weird since morning; I suspected something when she said she was not his girlfriend, I thought she was one of those sluts that slept with rich men for their money, I knew well who he was actually every knows, who doesnt know Miguel Rodrigues, the youngest billionaire in this country, he screamed danger, money, power.

Everybody tried to please him, no one wanted to get on his bad side because I dont think the person could live to testify that.

When the boss was drugged the other night, I heard her scream loudly making me jolt in shock, I ran to the room immediately, abruptly stopping in front of the door I wondered if I should go or not, I didnt want to interrupt anything going on but the screams and the pleadings I heard were different from what I thought.

I ran into the room without having second thoughts, a loud gasp escaped my lips as I almost jump out of my skin in fright, my mind raced at the scene before me, there she was trying to get free from Miguel, I didnt know what to do, I didnt know if I should scream, cry or ask for help.

She asked me to call someone called Ricardo, even though we had a little problem with that,

I heard the sound of the doorbell, and I knew it was him, I rushed over to it without asking who it was I opened it, and I didnt bother looking through the peephole because even if I did it would not be of any importance since I did not know how this Ricardo of a guy looked.

A gu-man I suppose because he looked nothing less than twenty two, mesmerized by his beauty I almost forgot we were in a critical condition.

"Hi" he waved in front of me bringing me out of my thoughts,

"Halo, you must be Ricardo?" I asked and he nodded his head, I let him in the house and locked the door behind.

He stared at me like he hadnt seen me before,

Actually he has not my subconscious said,

"You should be wondering, I'm Rosangela the new maid" I introduced bowing my head a little,

He nodded his head lightly and walked pass me to Miguels room with me trailing behind him.

"Are you going to stand there and watch me get raped by your drugged friend or are you coming to help me?" Reia gritted

He went over, pinning Miguels both hand behind his back letting her go.

I walked out of the room to get another cloth for Reia, I searched through the little clothes I had and found one that would suit her perfectly.

I rushed to the room and gave her the clothes and she was thankful for it,

I stood outside waiting in case they needed me for anything, I heard the open and I looked up coming into view with Ricardo, I looked down immediately I was not supposed to stare at anyone but since Reia seems kind I always stared at her but I dont know about Boss and his new friend here so I rather keep to myself.

"Thank you for calling me" he said in a deep voice as I stiffened, I stared up at him and noticed his eyes for the first time, It was gray, at first glance it tend to have flecks of gold and brown, it was so beautiful.

My breath hitched as he smiled at me, it was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen before,

I could feel the heat on my face and I already knew I was bushing hard, I didnt know why my crazy self was blushing but I should not let him see it,

I put my face down again but it was already late, the smirk on his face said it all.

'What am I doing?' I cant fall for him on our first encounter

I guess this is what they call 'Love at first sight'