Hello new friend!

"Momma, I don't wanna go, I'm scared."

YN's mother pat them on their head.

"Now, Now dear. I told you that momma has some business to take care of but, I promise you, I'll be back soon."

Little YN was clutching her mother's jeans, desperately trying to hold their grasp.

 YN never really liked meeting new people, it always made them feel sick.

YN and YN's mother were at the entrance to the superstar daycare.

 YN's mother tried to walk away but YN continue to hold their grasp.

"Sweetie, I need to go." 

YN's mother finally spoke up after silence. YN gave in and let go, they looked at the floor in sorrow.

YN's mother laid a kiss on YN's forehead and turned to walk away.

 "I'll be back to pick you up!" She shouted before running out of the pizza plex in a rush. 

When YN couldn't see their mother, they continued on into the daycare, it wasn't long until they reached it.

You looked up.

There was a golden statue of a sun animatronic looming over and behind it was a moon animatronic. 

You turned behind you as you were facing the moon animatronic.

There was a colourful slide that had big bright letters saying 'Slide Into Fun!' You hesitated before climbing inside of it. 

It looked pretty low down,you now weren't sure if you should slide down or not. You take a deep breath. "Here goes nothing.." 

You jump into the slide. You shut your eyes as bright colours peeked from under your eyelids. 

It wasn't long until you shot out from the ending of the tunnel right into a ball pit as it caught your not so high fall. There were children screaming and running around as they played with each other. 

You didn't like how loud it was and decided to stay in the ball pit to avoid social interactions with the children.

15 minutes passed

You were getting bored as you sat by yourself in the ball pit, occasionally moving to different spots as more children seemed to poke their head from the end of the slide as their parents signed them up. 

You weren't used to all this noise, you were used to just staying home as a babysitter kept a close eye on you as they were watching the TV but your mum thought that it was time to socialise more and gain more friends. 

You heard a jingle of bells as someone or something came over to you. 

"Hello new friend!"

The person that was saying this looked like a sun animatronic like the golden statue you saw before sliding down into the daycare. 

"uh, hi?" YN replied with caution.

"My name is Sundrop but you can call me Sun, what's your name?" Sun asked

Sun's head tilted slightly to the side as his ever lasting smile gave you shivers down your spine, it just looked quite creepy. You wondered how the other children weren't terrified of him. 

"YN's my name.." You reply to the bubbly robot.

"YN... that's a lovely name! Say, how about we go over there and do some finger painting!" 

Sun then pointed behind him as he waited for your reply. 

"Um, ok Sun"

You were cautious about Sun but you still agreed to go with him for finger painting. 

Sun then picked you up and carried you out of the ball pit. 

As he put you down, he walked over to somewhere else to find some materials for finger painting, you thought that now would be a good time to escape. 

You hurried away and into the play place while Sun was still getting stuff and was totally distracted. 

You crawled and crawled through the play place as you accidently bumped into some children on your way up. 

"Phew, I made it up.." You choked as you gasped for air. 

"What do you mean?"

You quickly turned behind you as you saw a girl with ginger hair and shimmering green eyes

"Who are you?"