Shining Lights and Vocal Frights

Elizabeth had raced me to Fazer Blast and of course I lost although, in my defence, she was cheating by flying faster! Anyway, we made it to fazer Blast but, before I could go in, a weird looking bot stopped me and wouldn't let me in unless I had a party pass or whatever that was. Liz turned around and tilted her head with a confused expression.

Elizabeth: ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ?

Y/n: It seems as if I can't

Elizabeth: ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵒⁿ, ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ

Elizabeth then proceeded to brutally punch the bot continuously until it's HEAD FLEW OFF! I just stared in shock, I had no idea how to even react to that. Elizabeth then turned around and gave me a large and innocent smile.

Elizabeth: ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ! ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ!

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me in and I didn't even do anything against it, seeing what she had done to that robot. We entered Fazer Blast and I saw another bot standing on a stage, explaining the rules. After that was done, me and Liz agreed that we could both be on the green team together. We took a helmet and a Fazer blaster each and rushed into the maze to start the game.

The game was a laser tag and capture the flag mix but it sort of went well together. We had found a flag and went to go capture it. Once we had stepped onto the section that the flag was on, an interface told us to defend the station. Me and Liz looked at each other before agreeing that I'd shoot the bots on the left and she would shoot the ones on the right. It took about a full minute but we did it!

Now we just had to find the other flags in this maze. 15 minutes goes by and we had finished the game. We put back our fazer blasters and went up the elevator to the winner's area. Up there was a golden fazer blaster but there was one problem.. there was only one. We had agreed that Elizabeth would hold onto the fazerblaster in case we ever needed it in the future. We got out of the winner's area with the fazer blaster and we were both talking about where we should go next.

Y/n: How about we go to El Chip's? I'm starving from all that running around..

Elizabeth: ᵃʰᵉᵐ, ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᵘⁿᵍʳʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ! ʰᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵒⁿⁿⁱᵉ ᵇᵒʷˡ? ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵃᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᵇᵒʷˡⁱⁿᵍ!

Y/n: Sounds fair, let's do it!

And so we went on our quest to try and find Bonnie Bowl whilst still lost in the overly large mall, I mean seriously, why was it so big? After what felt like an eternity, we had finally found it. I was out of breath while Elizabeth was looking around, filled with pure excitement. We stepped in and I immediately saw a robot that looked really familiar to Circus Baby, too familiar for it to be a coincidence. Even though it was an obvious copy, I just shrugged it off and pretended that the Mega Pizza Plex totally didn't steal Circus Baby's design and just stick it on a robot that looks like her but the Wish version. TOTALLY.

There on the counter was a suspicious looking plate of (f/f). You shrugged and just took the plate off of the shelf. It looked like a regular plate of (f/f) except it had a dark aura attached to it. Surely nothing would go wrong. You started to eat the plate of (f/f) and it didn't taste half bad. It wasn't the best thing that you've eaten but it isn't the worst either. You continued to eat while Elizabeth done bowling.

She eventually got a strike and I clapped for her. She turned to face me and done a tiny little bow towards me. To be completely honest, she looked adorable. Five minutes passed and we were both walking through the PizzaPlex and just staring at the view. No one said anything. It was silent but not an awkward silence, just a calming one. The lights were blaring and it felt like you would go blind at any given moment. The time was around 1am or something similar, it didn't matter. Everything was beautiful. The neon lights flashed and the spotlights were blinding the stage.

I looked over to see Liz looking around as well. A small smile was painted on her lips, which made me smile. I walked up next to her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. Her body was shaking slightly so I assumed that she was crying. I didn't know why but I patted her shoulder gently as a way of comforting her. This kept going for a couple of minutes until she stopped shaking. She pulled back from the hug and smiled at me. I had a strange feeling of deja vu but decided to ignore it for now.

Elizabeth: What now, then?

(I gave up on Elizabeth's font so just deal with normal text-)

I thought for a moment. Even though there were a limitless amount of things to do, nothing came into my head as to what we could do now. A competitive game at Roxy Raceway made its way into your thoughts and you smirked at the thought of you dragging Elizabeth instead of the other way around as it was before right now. Elizabeth eyed you suspiciously, obviously not liking the look currently implanted onto your face.

Elizabeth: What's with that look..? What are you planning..

Y/n: You'll see

Before Elizabeth could object, I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her down the stairs, not stopping even when Elizabeth almost tripped over her own feet. We eventually arrived in Roxy Raceway and I let go of Elizabeth's hand and allowed her to catch her breath. She honestly looked as if she was about to pass out and, I'm not going to lie, I felt that way as well, I didn't expect Roxy Raceway to need that much running just to get in it but I wouldn't let that get the best of me!

After we both had our little breathing break, Elizabeth finally was able to get a look at our surroundings. She gasped once she realised where we were and you could practically see the stars coming out of her eyes. She whipped her head back to look at you with the biggest grin on her face.

Elizabeth: Oh, you want to be competitive? Well then, let's get competitive

You both had some time to select a race car and customize it before the race. After around half an hour or so, both of you finished your designs and it was then time for the big race. You were pretty confident in your racing abilities and so was Liz. The designs on the race cars were pretty good considering that you both had to find all of the items for your cars around Roxy Raceway.

 You both dragged your cars onto the race track which took a lot of work. We got in our cars and the race began. It was a very tight race with us being neck and neck with each other, one of us rarely being able to overtake the other. At the end of our 3 rounds, Elizabeth won two of the rounds while I was barely able to win one. I complained afterwards, of course because it's most likely the fact that she has otherworldly powers but she denied everything with a smug grin plastered onto her face, saying that I was just jealous and being a sore-loser.

After the argument, I was confused at the sound of something crawling around. It sounded like it came from the ceiling but, when I looked up, I couldn't see anything. This obviously confused and frightened me as it would with every normal person. Elizabeth stopped her rambling to look at me. It seems as if she wasn't hearing the noise like I was.

Elizabeth: Huh? What's wrong?

I pointed up at the ceiling, in the direction of where the supposed crawling sound was coming from.

Y/n: Hey.. Do you hear that or am I going crazy? From what's happened already, both choices have an equal chance of being the right answer.

Elizabeth looks up to where you were pointing, inspecting it suspiciously. Her face suddenly darkened as she glared at the darkness above us, as if the dark spread a rumor about her. She slowly faced me once more and grabbed my wrist. Her tone was serious and there was no more joking in her voice as she stared into your soul.

Elizabeth: We need to leave. You aren't going to be asking any questions.

Before anything could be said, she teleported both of us outside. Your feet left the ground and you felt like you couldn't breathe for what felt like eternity but what was actually just a few seconds. You were speechless but you didn't have to say anything as Elizabeth already had something to say to you.

Elizabeth: We need to leave. You aren't safe here.

Y/n: What..?