A traumatic sight

Hello :D                                  I hope you're enjoying this story so far but I just wanted to warn you that this chapter has a lot of gore and death so if you're uncomfortable with those sorts of things then this chapter isn't for you but for the ones who are staying then I hope you enjoy. 

--------------------------------

~Moons POV~

It's been a few minutes since that brat left Freddy's room. 

She came out after a couple moments later and was walking through the halls. 

She walked and walked until I knew that she would be cornered and so I jumped down from the ceiling and started chasing her. She will pay for stealing my precious YN. 

~Vanessa POV~

I was walking towards the kitchen, I could probably hide them inside one of the cabinets if they were small enough. I didn't want any of the other animatronics to find them like they were with Gregory. 

The sound of metal sprinting through the halls echoed. Shivers went down my spine, I thought I was alone? 

I swiftly turned to face Moondrop running at full speed towards me. 

My mind froze and all I could do was face the other way and run. 

I forgot where I wanted to go. 

I forgot what I needed to do. 

My mind couldn't function in the state of fear I was in. 

I pushed through doors and doors until I saw the emergency exit inside of the kitchen but I suddenly slipped and YN slided out of my arms and next to me on the ground. 

I looked to see what I had slipped on to find a banana peel left by Chica while she was eating from the trash like she usually does. 

I fell into a corner of cabinets full of pots and pans and I didn't have enough strength to move.

As I struggled to get up, Moon was there, staring down at me with his red beady eyes. 

At first, it hurt, a lot and I was screaming and crying for help but no one heard me. No one came for me. No one was near me. 

After a while it stopped hurting as much and I stopped screaming a while ago as I realised that it would be no use. 

My eyes started to get heavy and they eventually shut but I could still feel the blood, oozing out of once used to be my body. 

I opened my eyes slightly for the last time to see Moon walking away with YN looking at me in horror in his arms. I turned my head slightly to see all my body parts scattered around that corner of the kitchen. 

There was my body, my hand, my thighs, you get it but there was a giant hole in the front of my body and, where there should be a heart, there was nothing. 

I closed my eyes and all I could see was black, for eternity. 

~YN's POV~

My eyes opened. 

I had been awakened by screaming and crying. 

I looked over to see Moon ripping apart what looked like a security guard's limb. 

I froze. 

Blood and organs filled the corner of where the security guard was, every tear of a new body sounded like bones cracking and turning as blood gushed out, more and more. 

My blood ran cold as I realised what was happening.

I was full of terror.

 Could he do that to me too? 

I didn't wanna think about it, it made me start to tear up and, before I knew it, it was over. There wasn't anymore blood splatters. There wasn't anymore cries or bone cracking.

Silence.

Moon's head twisted to face me which caught me off guard. 

Tears were starting to pour out of my eyes as Moon went closer to me. 

"Don't cry, Starlight," 

Moon's soothing voice was sweet but I knew better now. 

"Everything is alright now, let's go back to the daycare." 

He picked me up and started walking towards the exit of the daycare but, before he left, I managed to catch a glimpse of the security guard that was just a head now before their eyes closed and they 'fell asleep'. 

Me and Sunny were in the daycare for 15  minutes but he couldn't get me to stop crying no matter how hard he tried. I just couldn't get my mind off of the security guard. She was screaming and crying but I didn't do anything to help her. I didn't even try to help her. 

I remembered that my mom had left me. 

Why did she leave me? Could she not take care of me anymore or did she even love me on the first place? 

I was overwhelmed with the questions in my head until Sun hugged me. 

"S-Sun?" 

Sun didn't say anything so I hugged his arm. 

It was softer than you'd imagine. 

You'd think that the arms would be completely metal but it was more of a plush metal material, perfect for taking care of kids. 

Me and Sun kept snuggling each other until I fell asleep again and forgot all about what had happened.