Why can't I see them?

~YN's POV~

I was in a dusty room when I had opened my eyes and Sun was nowhere to be seen. 

When I looked around, there were various things inside the room I was in, there were cushions, cobwebs, a decapitated S.T.A.F.F bot, a door.. Wait, a door! 

I ran to the door and turned the handle but, to my horror, it was locked. I tried to pull on the door harder but there was no use. I was trapped in this unkept room. 

There was a tube in the wall that led to more cushions, two dolls of Sun and Moon and an arcade machene that said 'Bb's Air Adventure'. There was also boxes leading up to what I thought was Sun's balcony and, as I climbed the boxes and stepped onto it, I saw that I was right. 

There were children running around and screaming their heads off while Sun was doing arts and crafts with a small group of people. The kids all seemed so happy as Sunny gave them all a Sunnydrop each. 

I tried to think of what happened before but it just shot straight back to the women. I wanted to cry again as I questioned myself on why I just sat there, doing nothing, but I couldn't. I was out of tears from what I presume was last night. 

I looked down from the balcony to see the ballpit and a large fall down. I stepped back at the sight of how far down everything was as I was always afraid of heights but, this time, I thought to myself 'if Sun can do this, then I can too'. I then took a deep breath in and stepped a few steps back. 

When I was far enough, I ran to the edge of the balcony and dove head first into the ballpit, like how Sunny did it. I suddenly felt my body on soft ballpit balls. The ballpit wasn't as deep as I expected but it was deep enough to stop my fall from me being with severe injuries. The only thing that I had hurt was my head but it was only a slight headache, or so I thought. I then swam around in the ballpit before crossing the rainbow bridge into the actual daycare area. I looked over to the arts and crafts table and Sun had his back towards me so I ran to the wooden doors of the daycare and flew them open.

I was just about to run off into the Pizza Plex before I heard a loud jingle coming towards me and, before I knew it, Sun was holding me in the air while saying 

"You shouldn't run out of the daycare frie-"

his voice was stern but, when he then saw that it was me, his voice suddenly changed into a much calmer one, 

"YN? Why did you leave your little spot? It isn't safe here with all these people around, they could really hurt you!! But first, I need to tend to your wound, you shouldn't have jumped from there, now you have a scar on your head!!"

I was confused until I felt my forehead with my fingers. It stung a bit but, when I pulled away a fraction of a second later, I saw that there was fresh blood on my fingertips. Sun rushed me over to a small spot which had a drawer. Sun opened then top drawer and pulled out some bandages from there. 

I waited as sun wrapped a bandage around my head but I was confused when Sun hooked onto a hook that flew down from the sky and picked me up in his arms. He was starting to fly up until I said something. 

"Sunny? Where are we going?" 

Sun didn't reply and, when I saw where we were going, he had already unhooked himself and gone into the room.

"Sun? Why are you putting me here? Why can't I just stay inside of the daycare?" 

My head was filled with confusion but then it all clicked like the perfect last piece of a jigsaw puzzle you've been working on when Sun said this. 

"Did you not hear what I said? You can't go down there. there's too many people. There's too many things to hurt yourself by and others might hurt you too. You need to stay here YN, if you like it or not. I will not let you leave, no matter how hard you try, you will never escape under my watch."

-----------------------------------

Well, hello there, sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I had no friggin motivition in life but I'm back now! I will try to post the other part as soon as I can, I hope this'll keep you guys satisfied until the next part, have a nice day/afternoon/night! 

-----------------------------------

Word count : 805