A shadow

I sat in the dimly lit room just looking around with nothing else for me to do. It had been about one and a half hours since and Sun had left once he had gave me a few peices of paper with a pack of coloured pens and pencils so that I could have something to do. I had drawn a few plants on them but quickly lost interest. I looked at all the mess and corners when a hint of movement from a black figure caught my eye from a dark corner of the room, as if it was hiding itself. The shape was of a little girl with white eyes and grey tears running down them. She had a bow in her hair and looked around my age and about the same height as me. We continued to stare at each other until I finally go the courage to speak.

Y/n: Who are you..

She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

???: ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵐᵉ?

I didn't know what she was talking about, hell, I didn't even know if she was real or not. My head was still sore from the stunt I pulled earlier on so that could just be me hallucinating. That must be the reason.. is what I thought before being grabbed by my hand and got dragged into the shadows with her. I wasn't expecting this of course so I let out a small yelp. She let go of my hand when we both wouldn't be seen and turned to face me, her white eyes glowing.

???: ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ, ᵉˡⁱᶻᵃᵇᵉᵗʰ

I stood there in shock for a few seconds as questions started to flood my mind, none of them that I could answer. She, however, didn't let me think a second more as she continued to talk.

Elizabeth: ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ⁿᵒʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ˢᵃᶠᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿˡʸ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃʳᵍᵉᵗ.

Y/n: But what do we do? The doors locked and I already tried but failed..

Elizabeth: ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʷᵃʸ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵘⁿˡᵒᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ.

And with that, she faded and disappeared from her spot in front of me. I quickly scrambled out of the corner and in front of the locked door. Fumbling was heard outside when I heard a click and Elizabeth opened the door, looking proud if herself for unlocking it. I had to admit, it was pretty amazing that she actually figured out how to unlock it without the key but right now was no time for praise. Elizabeth grabbed my hand and we both ran out of the hallway and into the daycare theatre. I stared at the sight but, whilst doing so, almost tripped myself up. I steadied my running and continued without a problem. Inside of the daycare, Sun was taking care of children and having fun with them as usual. I would think that it was cute if I didn't know what he was truly like inside. We both stopped outside of the superstar pick-up doors. I was gasping for air while Elizabeth tried to find us a way out. The front door was blocked by adults and security guards that would question me and especially Elizabeth so we couldn't go there. The only way out would be to go through one of the emergency exits.

Elizabeth: ᶜᵒⁿᵉ ᵒⁿ! ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒˢᵉ!

Y/n: Alright, Alright! Just let me catch my breath.

And then we continued. It turned out that Elizabeth was actually only visible through mine and other animatronic's. It was weird but at least people won't question us if they see us both. We both continued walking through the large mall. It was no surprise that both of us were lost. We had absolutely no idea where we were or which way to go. We were lost.

Y/n: So what now?

Elizabeth: ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ.. *ˢⁱᵍʰ*... ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒ ⁱᵈᵉᵃ

Y/n: What if we split up?

Elizabeth looked at me as if I were crazy.

Elizabeth: ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ᵗᵉʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ ⁱᵈᵉᵃ, ʸ/ⁿ

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. She was right, it was a terrible idea but it would be better to cover more ground. The mall was huge and it would take us hours to find an exit. I'm now starting to think that just waiting for the front entrance to un crowd itself and then to just go through it would've been a much more easier way to get out but of course I just had to go the hard way in life.

Elizabeth: ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ... ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ ʷʰⁱˡˢᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ?

Y/n: But I thought you said-

Elizabeth shushed me with her finger.

Elizabeth: ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃⁱᵈ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ!

She then grabbed me by my arm and I got dragged alongside her once again. The first place she led me to was called 'Monty Golf' which was some sort of mini golf place. We both entered and Elizabeth looked around in awe whilst I quickly looked around for anyone that could be a part of security. No one was there except for a few children with their parents. I sighed in relief as I turned to look where Elizabeth was once standing but she wasn't there. I of course panicked and looked around frantically until I saw her, golfing club in hand, trying to score a hole in one but failing miserably. I ran over to her and stared at her with the 'really?' look. She had quickly caught on that I was looking at her and turned to face me.

Elizabeth: ʷʰᵃᵗ? ᵃᵐ ⁱ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ?

I smacked myself in the forehead. There was no way this girl was that dumb.

Y/n: You literally said that I wasn't safe here and now you're screwing around. I don't think you notice but I don't want to die.

She rolled her eyes and continued trying to get the golf ball in the hole. I was annoyed as hell. How dare she ignore me, I feel offended. I grab her wrist softly and drag her away from the area. She tried to convince me to let her go but of course I didn't listen because I was too annoyed.

Y/n: Are you going to listen to me now?

She sighed overdramatically before replying

Elizabeth: ᶠⁱⁱⁱⁿᵉᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵃᶻᵉʳᵇˡᵃˢᵗ! ⁱ ᵇᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰᵒᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵇᵒᵗˢ ᵃˢ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ!

Y/n: Oh you're SO on
________________________________

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖! 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕠𝕠𝕟/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 :)

𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥:
1154 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤