✨ Christmas Special ✨

You groan as you slowly open your eyes. You felt the floor underneath you as you lay on the ground. Wait.. Since when were you on the ground. You decide to sit up after a few moments of staying on the ground. The bright light of the daycare made you cover your eyes with your arms. The mere sight of being inside of the daycare caused you to panic. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked behind you to see who it was.

Elizabeth: Heya! Good to see that you're finally awake!

Awake..? Since when did you fall asleep in the first place? It didn't matter though because Elizabeth had pulled you up and off of the plush ground. It took your legs a bit to get used to holding up your weight before you could stand normally and without Elizabeth providing you any support. You looked around the daycare and something seemed off to you, maybe it was just a gut feeling but you swear that the daycare looked a little brighter than usual.. You would have easily shrugged it off if it didn't hurt your eyes so much. You shrugged it off anyway and turned to face Elizabeth.

Y/n: Elizabeth..? What are we both doing back here? When did I fall asleep? Don't we have to leave right now!?

Elizabeth chuckled at my panic and her childish grin made my questions stop, even if it was only for a second. 

Elizabeth: Calm down! Jeez, you worry too much. What are you even so worried about?

You stopped. What did she mean by that? Had she really forgotten about the situation that you were currently in? Before you could question Elizabeth, she had spoken before you had the chance to ask or say anything.

Elizabeth: Are you worried about Sun and Moon? If so, then look no further!

She gestures to behind you and you could only dread the worst as you heard the quiet humming of gears turning and mechanical whirs coming from directly behind you. You could only imagine the possibilities of what could happen next. You slowly, but cautiously, turn around to look at the mechanical face of Sun. You fully turned your body to face him and backed away, closer to Elizabeth. You couldn't speak. Your throat was dry and you opened your mouth to say something. You closed it once no sound escaped. Your limbs were shaking so badly, was this really the end for you? You could hear your heartbeat in your ears as your breathing grew quicker. Elizabeth did a double take on you and quickly speaks.

Elizabeth: Hey, hey! It's fine! They're fine! They don't have the bug anymore!

Her words confused you. Bug? Does she mean that they were normal? You turned to look back from Elizabeth to Sun who was nervously standing in front of you, twiddling his thumbs. His faceplate, containing a grin that usually seemed full of glee, now was full of melancholy. With caution, you decided to step forward. You heard a familiar voice from behind you as you contemplated taking yet another step to the animatronic that was towering over you.

-------: They won't bite, y'know, not now at least.

Wasn't that-?

Y/n: Vanessa?

You turned to see the woman you had saw get brutally ripped apart in front of you. How do you suddenly know her name? You had no idea but you were glad that she wasn't dead, even if you had no idea who she was. At a distance, she looked fine but you didn't miss the spots of red on her uniform that looked like dried blood. You decided to dismiss it for the time being, you'd have more time to question her about it later.

Vanessa: The one and only, now then, I think Sun has something he would like to say to you.

She walks up to Sun and stands to the side of them, observing them in case they decide to use violence or if they start acting out. You decided, with the watchful eye of Vanessa, you would take another step towards the celestial animatronic. You could hear him sigh as he tried to gather up his words and his courage to speak to you.