Chapter Forty Seven

Days had passed we were all packed to go back to New York however I wasn't thrilled as I would have to face tossing my sister under the bus, and my dad summoning me to Winters Group Tower. The former I could deal with a lot easier then the latter.

Walking out of the house my parents owned I walked down the steps to the three blacked out Range Rovers before sliding into the back of the one at the end of the line up and buckled my seat.

When the door in front of me opened Abigail got into the front seat next to one of the PPO's here, while Izzy sat in the back beside me though she seemed annoyed and for good reason.

A moment later our parents walked out of the house and down to the middle car before getting in, and a few seconds later the cars all began moving leaving the compound to go to London Heathrow Airport.

"Why did you drop the fact I was with August, dad practically was willing to have a file made about the Giovanni's, and go talk to him himself".

"When dad says talk he means like a swinging lamp and a kidnapping" Abigail says turning to look at us.

I then crack a smile, "that's because dad could be the head of a mafia family, and it would make perfect sense" I muse.

"Practically is, if I'm not wrong we're related to one the Sorenko family in Ukraine is worth billions and that whole family spends money like mad, along with the various murder suspicions" Izzy says.

"Then I guess it's good they are a part of our family" I smirk, "also I brought up that you two should use protection, and it was a good opportunity, besides the sooner dad knew about you being with him, the sooner it will be that he calms down about his eldest daughter being with a boy" I add.

"Okay fair but you made it sound like we chronically had sex" she points out.

"Have you two?" I ask without looking at her and more out the window.

"No, and even if we had I wouldn't tell you" Izzy presses and I turn to face her with a smile on my face a clear sign I'd been teasing her.

"You're an asshole Nathanial".

"I'm aware Isabella".

"How am I related to you two again, Izzy you're the most prim one out of all of us along with having a take no shit attitude with kindness, Nathan you have the same cold observance as dad, and the same temper, I'm just here being innocent".

"That's because you take after mom, and you're also the youngest so you are the family angel" Izzy says.

"For all we know she could be the mirror of me, she could have a little bit of dad's intensity that is just well caged, rather then the reserved kindness that I show to a handful of people" I point out looking over at my younger sister.

"Considering we're all related to the same two people wouldn't surprise me" Izzy says.

"Abigail whenever you've gotten mad what have you done, and why does the Winters temper only seem to exist between Izzy and I?" I ask cradling the side of my face.

"Because I think I have dad's always in control habit, so when I get mad I release it through cunning".

"She's a Winters alright" Izzy says.

"We all are, we're a part of a wealthy dynasty that goes back over a hundred years, we all carry the same burden of proving to the world that we are and will always be the best of the best".

"Most families of wealth squander it though, after about four generations" Izzy says.

"We're fifth generation and our family has been fighting to keep their money through each generation. At this point we deserve the success time has brought all of us, now we just have to earn our right to be the ones to run Winters Group International, but money doesn't make a family, it's our commitment to the people we care most about that's family".

"I don't think you realize it Nathan but you are very much like our dad" Abigail muses and I softly smile almost amused at the idea.

I couldn't be as great as our dad if I tried for the rest of my life.

"Yes but now there is no way I can prove that I'm worthy of being the Chief Executive Officer for WGI, our parents achieved something that I honestly don't believe will be replicated ever" I say.

"In your own way Winters Group will be expanded as more and more money enters circulation that will be the way it works".

"I suppose so" I say as the cars made their way along the roads towards London as we all were in Nottinghamshire for this year though my parents and sisters had been in Finchley last week.

Two hours later the car eventually pulled into the airport and towards the private terminals where both jets were waiting. My parents massive Boeing 777X.

"I forgot our parents owned an airliner" I sigh before pushing open the back door and sliding out before fastening the buttons to the pea coat I wore.

"It can go anywhere in the world without having to worry about landing restrictions, also it's dad he values quality over anything else" Abigail says and I just shrug but I knew she was right.

However I had taken the 737 Max-10 to come to the UK since my parents owned two planes.

Crossing the tarmac that had recently been paved I walked up the steps into the cabin of the place to greet my parents second pilot named Lily, most of the time she was a secondary pilot when we all took one plane but there were times she flew alone with passengers that were often me or my sisters.

"Good morning Lily how are you?" I ask as I moved towards a Hermes leather seat.

"I'm good, looking forwards to the flight back to New York" she says, "what about you?".

"Tired, I'll probably sleep on the way home" I admit sitting down and reclining the chair.

"Well you have seven hours to do that" she says and I just nod yawning as I had only gotten four hours of sleep since I had to drive back to Nottinghamshire in one night and then leave at seven to get here for nine.

Leaning back into the chair I listened to the plane move to the runway and took off providing a calming white noise that eventually lulled me off to sleep.

When I woke up I blinked away the sleep and picked up my phone to see that it was twelve because of the fact I was going back time zones instead of with them.

Flipping down my table I went to get my laptop from my bag and carried it back to where I had been sitting so that I could continue working on my software program.

It was almost done, and my hope was that I could fund it into something so that on the side I could be running a company on the side, many other people had done it so why couldn't I.

As I started to fine tune lines of code so that I could at least have a decent system for starting out.

By the time I had gotten to the last ten lines I had already fixed over three hundred mistakes but that was the best way to do this make it functional then make it better works every time. The plane was also passing over Long Island nearing JFK International which in about two minutes meant my laptop had to be closed.

Finalizing my work I shut it, and quickly carried it back to my bag before getting back to my seat as the plane began to move back down towards the ground gliding towards the runway. Looking out the window I watched as the ground neared until I felt the wheels hit the ground and the plane started to slow to a manageable speed on ground before heading towards it's hanger.

Upon reaching it the plane stopped and I stood walking to the door where I descended the steps where a car sat waiting.

"Welcome home Nathan" the security guard said opening the door and letting me get into the back before walking around to drive me back to my penthouse, through the busy streets of New York.

This is a shorter chapter I'm sorry about that, however these kinds of chapters tend to be like that, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace